Idiocy

"Sirius!" I screamed as I stalked down the hallway into the living room. It had been three days since Halloween and there had been no sight of him...here. Hogwarts, however, was a different story. "What. The. Hell? Do you think you're doing? You attacked the Fat Lady? Why? What is wrong with you? Can't you just wait for me to devise a plan?"

"I did not attack her!" He tried to defend himself.

"Oh yeah? Well what do you call this?" I shoved the Daily Profit in his face. The front page clearly held a picture of the Gryffindor portrait torn to shreds. 

"Okay, maybe it got to far. But I was just trying to clear my name."

"This is clearing your name? This looks like the work of a guilty man, Sirius! Do you know what this looks like to everyone? It looks like you were trying to attack Harry!"

He looked taken aback. He stumbled backwards a few steps stammering. "I-I-I would never. Y-You know that."

"I know that. But they don't. These are the kinds of things you have to think about! Please don't take yourself away from me, Sirius, I need you. Please." By the end of my rant I was crying and begging him to stay and not to leave me. He hugged me and shushed me, Promising that he would never leave me.

After I had calmed down I went to my room and played down. My head hurt and I needed the rest. I had been so stressed lately. Why wouldn't he just tell me his plan?

Well... I couldn't be too mad at him. Edward and I did have a good time all alone. I've found out that he's very good at distracting me when I'm worried.