Christmas Presents

I stated the password and the Fat Lady's painting swung open. I climbed in and stalked upstairs to the boy's dormitories. I opened the third year's door to five sleeping boys. I snuck over to Harry's bed and sat on the edge.

"Harry wake up, it's Christmas!" I whispered.

He groaned and turned over.

"I'll get Ron to wake you up," I whispered.

Harry shot up and I laughed. "What's your problem?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"It's Christmas, Harry"

"And?"

"Come on, Harry. Wake up, will you? Hang out with me."

"Why'd you come here?" He asked finally getting up and grabbing clothes.

I sighed. "I got into a fight with my boyfriend's sister and I needed to get away."

Harry whipped around to face me. Wide eyed and stoic. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Harry, I'm seventeen. I am aloud to date. Plus, he's amazing. It's just his sister that I have a problem with. You can meet him some time but not today. I'm hiding."

He rolled his eyes and disappeared into the bathroom.

When Harry got out I gave him his present, I got him a box of the best candy at Honeydukes. Him thanking me woke Ron up.

"Oye, keep it down will ya? Oh, hey Bella." He sat up nd smiled at me.

"Hey Ron." I said collapsing on Harry's bed.

"Hermione was hoping you'd show up today." Ron said.

"Really, why?"

"You'll see. She should be downstairs."

I jumped up and grabbed Harry by the arm, dragging him down the stairs.

"Hi Hermione." I said as soon as I saw the bushy hair by the fire.

Hermione turned around and walked to us after returning my greeting. She handed me a small box.

I opened it and inside was a small kitten collar. I smiled. "Hermione, you didn't have to get me anything."

"We all got you something." Ron said behind us, coming down the stairs.

He handed me a slightly bigger box when he reached the bottom. It was three chocolate frogs.

Harry handed me a box after. It was a book on advanced spells. He shrugged when I hugged him.

"Hermione told me that you were known for being an amazing witch, so I thought I'd help you out."

I smiled. It was exactly the type of thing Dad would do.