Chapter 49. The Plot ⚠️

A/N trigger warning, mentions of torture etc. Very gruesome. Skipping this chapter won't let you miss anything. This is only a small part letting you guys know what Ginny is doing. Cheers! (THANKS SO MUCH FOR 7K VIEWS!)

Ginny's POV 

My plan was simple. Yet  awesome.

I told Vadadeces (A/N For all you readers out there, its pronounced VA-DA-DEY-SIIS) my genius idea. And he approved, and I probably rose to the craftiest and most evil and respected Risener in my circle of Riseners.

My plan was like this:

1. kidnap Ron

2. drop Harry a turn-yourself-in note

3. wait for Harry to turn up

You see? Pure genius.

I knew Harry's fatal flaw was loyalty. He would save his friends even if it meant sacrificing himself.

How stupid.

Anyways, I walked casually to the dungeons, where Ron was being held and tortured. I didn't feel the smallest shred of guilt.

"Hey, brother." I said.

He moved his head weakly and saw me. 

"Ginny-" he croaked.

I flicked my wand and a gash appeared on his cheek. He howled. Struggling against the handcuffs that pinned him to the wall, blood ran down his face and dripped onto the floor. 

"You're dirtying my dungeon floor, blood traitor." I snarled. I waved my wand and he turned upside down. Laughing mercilessly, I dragged his flailing body and used his head and mop of hair to clean up the patch of blood. 

It didn't make it better. 

Then I had the most AWESOME idea. 

"Also, Weasley." The word tasted strange in my mouth, so I spat in Ron's face. 

"Hermione Granger, the Mudblood, is dead." 

Ron screamed this time. He threw himself onto the dungeon wall, trying to escape his bonds. He couldn't, so he literally started crying, screaming Hermione's name. 

"No...Hermione...NO!"

I felt very pleased. Granger in fact was not dead, but I would to do anything to see him like that when he actually saw her dead and being dragged right in front of him.

I laughed. Then I swung my wand at him and a deep cut appeared on his leg, staining his trousers. He passed out, and I walked out of the room.