012. Victor Creel.

THE GROUP of five were now on their way, Val of course saying goodbye so quickly to Eddie before rushing out with the others, she got into the passenger seat as Robin once again sat in the backseat with the two younger teens, but she hadn't minded or said anything.

They come across a crime scene, boarders put up with a dead body being put into the back of an ambulance and Nancy Wheeler being questioned by the police. The five all got out of the car, looking at the girl ahead who looked relieved at the sight of them, more like at Steve who she raised a hand at to show she acknowledged them and Steve does the same. Val's face scrunched up, looking at her best friend who looked slightly confused.

At the trailer park nearby where Eddie and Max live, Val took out her car keys, pressing the lock button on them. "Seriously? You didn't even lock it?" Robin whispers and she just looks to the girl. "No." She says, smiling slowly and Robin shook her head softly as she went to sit down, Nancy taking a seat by her with Max so Val had no choice but to sit in the spot between Steve and Dustin, pushing them both apart so she has space. Nancy got to explaining what happened and Dustin as well.

Val mostly sat in silence, her eyes fixated on Robin as she fidgets with the zipper of her girlfriend's jacket. Apparently Nancy had been investigating Chrissy's death with some boy who she lost and he died. Val bites back the comment about how it was similar to what happened to Barb, because 1, Steve would kill her and 2, Nancy was... different now.

Or at least she hopes she is. And Dustin fills her in on what happened to Eddie, Nancy glancing at Valerie for a split second when Dustin mentions her witnessing Chrissy die alongside Eddie, but she quickly glanced away because Steve put a hand to Val's back.

"So you're saying this thing that killed Fred and Chrissy, it's from the Upside Down?" Nancy now asked, glancing up at the three across them. "Our working theory is that he attacks with a spell or a curse. Now, whether or not he's doing the bidding of the Mind Flayer or just loves killing teens, we don't know." The boy explains as Val sighs. "All we know is this is something different." Max spoke up, looking at Steve and Val and then finally at Dustin. "Something new." The redheaded girl added.

"Doesn't make sense." Nancy says as Val glanced at her. "It's only a theory, Nancy." She says, glancing at Steve for a split second who just looks at her. "No, not that, Val. Fred and Chrissy don't make sense. I mean, why them?" She asked and Valerie had to agree she had a point. Some nerdy school newspaper club kid and a cheerleader. "Maybe they were just in the wrong place." Dustin says.

"They were both at the game." Val glanced up. "And near the trailer park." Max looks up, directly at Valerie. "We're at the trailer park. Uh," Steve glanced around, "should we maybe not be here?" He asked as they look around as well. "There is something about this place. Fred started acting weird the second we got here." Nancy says and Valerie looks over at her.

"But it was the woods for Chrissy, then again, when we were at Eddie's." She says as Robin glanced from her to Nancy. "Acting weird as in...?" She asked. "Scared, on edge, upset." She says and Val glanced down. "Max said Chrissy was upset too." Dustin says as he looks at Max who looks at him. "Yeah, but not here. She was crying in the bathroom at school." She says and Valerie just frowned at that.

There were so many signs Chrissy needed help. She looked down, rubbing her neck. "Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right?" Robin says suddenly so Valerie looks up at her right away. "So, maybe Fred and Chrissy saw this Vecman--" "Vecna." Dustin and Val corrected at the same exact time.

"I don't know about you, but if I saw some freaky wizard monster, I would mention it to someone." Steve says, looking at Val who just glanced around at the others to see they're all looking at her except for Max. "Maybe they did. I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelley's office. If you saw a monster, you... you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your--" "your shrink." Robin says making Max glance over at her, nodding.

And so the plan was set, the group walking over to Steve's car, "you can sit on my lap, I don't mind." Robin had whispered into Val's ear making the girl blush hard but then Nancy heads the other way. "Woah, woah, Nance. Nance!" Steve says, stopping the girl so Robin looks over, shutting the car door.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, there's just something I wanna check on first." The girl pointed behind her towards where her car was. "Something you wanna share with us?" Dustin asked her. "I don't wanna waste your time. It's a real shot in the dark." She explains. "Yeah, okay. Are you out of your mind? Flying solo with this Vecna creep on the loose? No, it's too dangerous. You need... you need someone to..." Steve paused.

But the moment Val noticed his hesitation on saying it, she stepped forward. "I'll stick with Nancy!" She said and Steve looks at him right away. "Right, that's cool with you, right, Wheeler?" Valerie pointed at the girl who just quickly nods. "Yeah." She says instantly, glancing at Steve who was clearly about to offer going with Nancy. "Come with us, Rob." Val gently grabbed her girl's hand.

"Right, okay." Robin complied, grabbing the radio from Dustin's backpack. "Unless, you think we need you to protect us?" She asked as her and Val stood by Nancy now. The look on Steve's face made Valerie smirk so wide as Robin chuckles. "Hey, be careful!"

"You just gonna stand there and gawk, Harrington?" Dustin asked as the three girls now walked away, Valerie getting into the passenger side as Robin got into the back, sitting in the middle. It's quiet as Nancy drove and Robin kept glancing between Val and their driver, looking skeptical of the whole thing. "So, what's the plan, Stan?" Valerie looks over and the Wheeler doesn't speak for a moment.

Robin looks at Val, surprised because Valerie can't stand Nancy sometimes, at least from her information she had told Robin, about how she broke Steve's heart, yah-dah, yah-dah and she was the one to piece it back together (platonically) and how Nancy continues to be mean or annoyed by Steve was so rude, but she's not saying anything mean. Which was surprising. "I talked to Eddie's uncle and... he mentioned this Victor Creel guy, so we're heading to the school library to get our info about him." Nancy explains.

"Okay... But who's Victor Creel?"

authors note robin with her 2 gfs 🌚
+ anyways back to our regular scheduled 9 am updates again! 🫡 (eastern time btw)