033. Bada-Bada-Boom.

NOW THE group of five went out on bikes, heading down the streets of Upside Down Hawkins, passing by flickering street lamps until they got to the trailer park, driving down the gravel road leading into it. "It's right here." Eddie pointed, slowing down as did Val, staring at the trailer. They all got off their bikes, "that's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally." Robin turns to her girlfriend with a wide smile growing.

Her smile fades as she frowns when she saw the scared look in Val's eyes, so instead she just took her hand, before they walk towards the trailer as Steve coughs. "Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. It's stuck in my throat." He says as Val glanced back. "Why didn't you close your mouth then?" She asked before turning back around, following Eddie inside. He slowed down and Val grabs his arm gently.

"Goddamn." Steve said as he entered last, closing his flashlight. "This is where Chrissy died. Like, right where she died." Eddie said and Val glanced up at him. "I think there's something in there." Robin leans forward as they all watched curiously. "What the hell is that?" Eddie asked as the stick then broke through the barrier between the Upside Down and Hawkins, making them all scream, especially Robin who pulled Val closer.

Steve slowly walks over, cautiously at first as the other four follow him. "No way." He said when he saw them, Dustin, Max, Lucas and Erica. Val breathed a sigh of relief, smiling up at them. "Hi there!" Dustin waved at them as they all say hi back with wide smiles. "Holy shit, this is trippy." Robin says and Val chuckles. "Bada-bada-boom!" Dustin shouted out.

The younger teens got to work, Erica and Dustin tying sheets together for a makeshift rope while Lucas and Max went to grab something to cushion their fall. Eddie's mattress, which they now set down directly below the gate. "Those stains are, uh..." Eddie said and then glanced at Val and Robin to his side before quickly glancing away. "I don't know what those stains are." He says and Robin makes a disgusted grunt as Val just grimaced, not saying anything while she looked up at the stained mattress.

"Not quite sure how these physics work. But, uh, here goes nothing." Dustin said before tossing up the rope which now lands directly in front of the five teenagers. "There we go. And if my theory is correct..." He says before letting go. "Abracadabra." He says smiling as the other kids are impressed by his work.

"Alright, pull on it! See if it holds!" Dustin said to them and Steve steps up, grabbing it and pulling as hard as he could, even putting his whole body weight on it. Dustin laughs from the other side, "this is the craziest shit I've seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit." Erica says before her and Dustin share a highfive.

"I'll go first. Make sure it's safe..." Steve tells them and Val shrugs. "We've gone through one like hours ago to save your ass, but yeah, sure go for it, knock yourself out." She says and he crawls through, landing on the mattress so Dustin helps him up, asking him quickly if he's okay since he is bandaged up. "I'll go next." Eddie said and followed after before Nancy went next and Val looks at Robin.

"You go first." She says and Robin looks at her. "I'm not letting you be last, you're 5'1. And I know I can trust you to protect yourself but you gotta let me protect you once in a while." Robin says and Val sighs. "Okay." She said and smiled faintly at Robin before she stepped up to the rope, grabbing onto it. She climbed up and when she fell, she closed her eyes and grunted at the impact of a hard floor.

She grunts, opening her eyes to see Chrissy above her, flat on the ceiling with her bones all cracked, eyes sucked out and her jaw broken making her scream. "No! No! No!" She backed away quickly. She covered her eyes, "no, no, no, no, no." She pleads, crying.

"Do you remember what you did, Valerie?" Vecna's voice startled her. "Or have you forgotten? When I kill someone... I never forget." She let out a shuddering breath. "Fuck you." She said and got up, running out the door only to end up in that red mind world that Max had drawn for them, she looked all around.