SNOW!!!

"Baby! It's snowing!" i exclaimed, shaking Ed.

Ed mumbled in his sleep and buried his face in his pillow.

"TEDDY!  Come on!  I wanna go outside!" I said

"Sleep" he grumbled.

"I'll let you take my wet clothes off and get me warmed up when we come back inside!" I sing-songed.

He growled, launching himself from the bed and pinning me up against the dresser.  "You're evil," he murmured.

I smiled innocently.  "Come on, I grew up in Cali...snow is still a bit of a novelty for me."

"Go ask Mum for some of the girl's winter clothes," Ed said, kissing my cheek.  "I'll get dressed and meet you downstairs."

i grinned.  "Thank you! I love you!"

"I love you too," he said, chuckling.

.:||:.

"Have fun, dears!" Imogen called out the door as I pulled Ed outside.

"Slow down!" he laughed as i lunged through the snow, tripping clumsily.

"Sorry!" i exclaimed.  "I'm just excited! I haven't seen this much snow since I went skiing with Daniel and Beatriz a few years back." 

(A/N:Daniela and beatriz are my best friends like sisters)

"Didn't you hurt your foot then?"

I gave him an indignant look.  "Yes, fine.  I did."

Ed laughed and swept me up into his arms, causing me to laugh.  "Can't have you hurting yourself on my watch," he murmured, leaning in to kiss me.

i put my forehead to his and took his face in my hands.  "I love you so much," i murmured.

"I love you too," he murmured back.

She pulled back, playfully breaking the moment and pointed ahead of them.  "Onward, Jeeves!  I want to make an x-rated snowman in your parents' yard!"

A/N:IT'S SHORT SO SORRY FOR THAT BUT THERE IS MORE COMMING.

ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHERTOUNG I'M PORTUGUESE SO IF U FIND ANY MISTAKE TELL ME PLEASE