visiting Ed's parents (sexy)

"They're really sweet," i said as i dug through my bag for my pajama.

"They're embarrassing," Ed laughed as he reached for me and drug me away from my bag, nudging at me with his nose so he could gain access to my neck.

"No, they're not," I laughed as i moved my hair out of the way for him, leaned my back against his chest and reached to loop my hands loosely around his neck.

"Yes, they are," he argued against my skin, making my heart race and my knees go weak.

"Ok, stop," I whispered as i tried to duck out of his hold and put space between us.

"Please," he growled and reached to push my bag onto the floor to make space on his bed.

"Jesus," si whined. "Way to draw attention to us!" Laughing he stopped kissing me and buried his face in my shoulder.

"They won't care," he tried to put me at ease.

"No?" i asked and spun out of his hold, reaching to retrieve my bag and put it back on the bed.

"No, I'm a grown man," Ed said and reached for me again, but before he could get a hold on me, I spun out of his grasp, pulled my fleece pajama pants from the bag, and swatted at him with them.

"You are, but don't you think a grown man should be able to control his urges and respect his parents?" I laughed as I slipped further out of his reach and headed for the bathroom to change for bed.

"Please," Ed whined. "I've always wanted to christen my room and now you're here and it would be perfect and ugh...help me live out my fantasy," Ed begged.

"You can't stand there and tell me you've never been with a girl in here," I sounded shocked and looked to the bed disbelievingly.

Grabbing my bag and tossing it to the floor, Ed shrugged and pulled the covers back before unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down his legs.

His face was downtrodden and he stuck his lower lip out to try and gain more sympathy.

"Ed?" I whispered.

"Go change," he mumbled and reached for the remote to turn the television on so he'd have something to do while he waited for me to come back.

Furrowing my brows, I studied him for a minute before slipping out of his room.

****

Closing the door as I re-entered, I made sure it was locked before going to my bag and setting my clothes next to it.

When I looked to Ed, I realized his back was to turned to me and he appeared to be sleeping.

Sighing, I made my way to the edge of the bed and quietly slipped my fleece pajama pants off before sliding under the covers and pushing myself against him.

"Does the bed squeak?" I asked as I pressed myself against his body and teased his feet with my own.

"No," Ed whispered as he turned onto his back and looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Can you be quiet?" I wondered out loud as I cocked an eyebrow at him and gave him a quirky smile.

Nodding with excitement, Ed reached to snake his hand under my oversized t-shirt and gasped when he realized i wasn't wearing anything else besides the shirt itself.

I leaned over him and brushed my lips against his as I moved to straddle him and drug the shirt up and off my body, tossing it on the pillow beside his head.

"The first time this bed squeaks or you make a noise, I'm done," I whispered as I rocked against him.

Nodding furiously, he grabbed my hips and bucked against his.

Trying to stifle my giggle at his obvious excitement, i bit my bottom lip and lifted up so he could pull his boxers down and line himself up with my entrance. When I sunk down on him, he fought to hold in his moan and raked his fingers across my back, drawing me to him so he could kiss me.

"Like this?" I mumbled into his mouth.

"Mmm, hmmm," Ed groaned low and quiet.

As i lifted myself up and sunk back down on him, Ed's eyes rolled back in his head, but just when I was sure he was going to growl there was a knock on the door. Stilling, I looked at him with wide eyes and covered my mouth.

"You guys okay? Do you need anything before we turn in?" Imogen's voice sounded from the hall.

"Uh...no, Mum. Everything's perfect," Ed said, his voice cracking slightly as he rolled his hips and pushed into me further causing me whimper and push onto him with more force in an attempt to stop him from moving.

"Ok then, sleep well. Glad you guys could come " his mom said cheerfully.

"Me...me...too," I answered weakly as Ed continued to tease me. "Night!" I nearly cried as Ed palmed my breast and thrust into me again.

"Night," Imogen said as she walked away from Ed's door.

"You're an asshole," I groaned quietly as i raked my fingers into Ed's chest and bit his bottom lip.

"Let's see if you still think that in a few minutes. And, Love?" He said, picking up the pace of his movements.

"Hmm?" I mumbled.

"I don't think it's me that you need to worry about making too much noise," Ed teased as he watched me fight to keep my emotions in check before I bent to bite his shoulder to stifle my whimpers.