time to play

"Oh my god!" I couldn't contain the scream inside my lungs as Ed snuck up behind me, his fingers digging into my sides, making me jump.

I turn around coming face to face with Ed in his Halloween costume. Standing in front of me, clad in a striped t-shirt and overalls, he looked just like the psycho Chucky doll from "Child's Play"

"Holy shit, Ed" I traced my index finger along the black lines on his face, completely taken back by how incredible his costume had turned out.

It wasn't everyday that your boyfriend dresses up as a ginger serial killing doll, "You scared the shit out of me."

"Time to play" he muttered, in a creepy voice, wiggling an eyebrow at me, "and look at you..."

I looked down at the costume I had on, a bright white wedding dress that I had found at an old thrift shop. It just happened to be my size, and while it was a beautiful dress, it looked a lot better after I destroyed it with a pair of scissors and a bottle of fake blood. What can I say? I have a sick and twisted mind when it comes to Halloween.

It's easily one of my favorite holidays. Every year my best friends and I come up with witty ideas for costumes that we wear to the annual costume contest held in the center of our city. It's the biggest contest of the year. I've won 5 years in a row. The first year I went as a team member of the Blue Barracuda's from Legends of the hidden temple. The second year, I was a happy tree and my best friend was bob ross.

The third year I went as Hall and Oates. The fourth year, a gingerbread woman, and last year, I went as Amelia Pond. But this year was different.

This was the first year I had a boyfriend for Halloween. This was the first year Ed was mine, and little did I know, he loved Halloween just as much as I did.

Chucky and his bride came upon us one night, while watching child's play in his bunk. The resemblance between Chucky and Ed, when he first wakes up in the morning was uncanny. We planned it out, he'd go as Chucky, and I'd go as his bride, Tiffany.

"You look incredible" he tells me, eyeing me up and down, as I twirled around in my costume, "I can't believe we pulled this off!"

"Holy shit, you two look like fucked up dolls" Stuart laughs, coming into the room, looking at the two of us.

"psycho killer dolls" Ed corrects him, his arm around my neck, pulling me close to him. We pose for a few pictures that would show up on instagram later with punny captions.

"I don't know if this is a good or bad thing" I press my lips to Ed's ear as we sit on the couch waiting for him to be called to the stage.

"but I'm kind of turned on by your outfit"

"you weren't kidding when you said you were into Halloween, were you?" he raising an eyebrow at me, his eyes widening at my statement, and the fact that I shake my head "no" at his remark.

"I really love halloween" I press my lips to the spot below his ear, sucking the skin between my lips.

"After the show Chucky is going to make you his bride. I can't wait to cut that dress off of you" his voice is low, but he still chuckles"role play is kind of kinky, especially since we're dressed as dolls"