british part2

"Say it again," Ed roared with laughter and shimmied around as he pumped his fist in the air.

"No," I giggled and shook my head. "I did not sound like you!"

"No, you sounded like Nettie or Charlotte. Your voice isn't deep enough for you to sound like me," he corrected me and laughed harder.

"I did NOT!" I stood me ground as I perched my hands on my hips and attempted to give him her best evil eye.

"As much shit as you give me about becoming TOO American...and you just sounded British!"

"I didn't though," I laughed and turned away from him to hide the blush I felt creeping up my neck.

"You so did!" He pointed in my direction and waved his finger.

"EDWARD" I warned as I drew a beer out of the fridge and turned to set it on the counter in front of him.

When he reached for it, I snatched it away and cocked an eyebrow. "You sure you need this? Have you had too many?"

"Huh?" Ed's laughter dissolved and he looked at me, confusion gracing his features.

"You're hearing shit," I stated with conviction as I set the bottle back down on the counter for him.

Bursting out into another fit of laughter, Ed shook his head, bit the insides of his cheeks and hummed as he twisted the top off his beverage.

"You did!" I cried one more time and started to make my way out of the kitchen.

"Whatever," Ed sang before taking a sip of his beer and listening to my footfalls on the stairs.

"Don't forget to empty the rubbish bin before your parents get here," I commanded.

Ed froze with the bottle of beer to his lips and listened as my movements stilled. Waiting for it, he smiled ear to ear and raised his eyebrows.

"Bloody Hell!" I cried out and he distinctly heard me stomp my foot against the stair I was standing on. "FUCK!"

Ed guffawed and tipped his head back to yell out to her that he'd been right, but before he could, I yelled out to him.

"Shut up, you arse!"