british part1

Laughing, he wrapped his arm around his middle and doubled over. I giggled from across the table and buried her face in her hands.

"It's not funny, Arse!" I grumbled.

"See, that was good," Ed tried to quiet his laughter. "Is arse a word in the script?" He reached across the table to try and grab it from where it sat in front of me, but i ripped it away before he could get his hand on it and laughed harder. "Maybe," i teased.

"Don't get all hurt," he wiped at his eyes and laid his hand over mins. "Remember, you laughed at me relentlessly for months.

"You still call me out on shit I pronounce wrong!"

"Well, seriously! How hard is it to say taco, Babe. When have I ever said, I want a TAY-CO?" i tried to imitate him and shook with laughter.

"And when have you ever heard me say bin in general conversation? It's Bean. How have you BEAN?" He tried to help me again.

"That's just weird," i cackled. "I've BEAN to hell and back and I don't want to do this anymore," i said dramatically as i stood up from my chair.

"C'mon, you can do it. Try again," he reached out to wrap his fingers around my wrist and pull me into his lap.

"I'm frustrated," she sighed and tossed the script back down on the table.

"Emphasize your 'T's, Love," he told me, pulling me close. "Say AH instead of R."

"I am," i mock whined and nuzzled against him, trying to distract him so we could be finished for the night.

"Say Cah," he bounced his legs underneath mins.

"That one's easy, Babe," i laughed. "There aren't any 'Cah's' in this movie, just Horses."

"Oh, right," he laughed at me over pronouncing words.

"Please don't make me ask you again, let's go do something else," i nearly cried as i snaked my fingers under the hem of his shirt and played with the waistband of his jeans to try and distract him.

"A-gain," he said aloud.

"Screw this, I need water! Don't patronize me," i fought to get off his lap, trying to hold in my laught.

"Pat-rah-nise, not Pay-tro-nize," Ed said, as he released me and started to laugh again.

"Ugh!ED!" I groused as I ran my hand through my hair and padded across the kitchen.

"You say ta-may-to, I say toe-ma-toe," Ed teased me.

"Enough," I laughed as I reached into the cabinet for a glass. "I bet we could find something to do that doesn't require any speaking,"

I teased, looking over my shoulder and waggling my eyebrows at him, "but, it would require you shutting up. Can you do that?"

Smiling widely, he gave me a wink and pursed his lips before bringing his fingers to them and pretending to turn a fake key and throw it away over his shoulder.

"Oh, thank God," i laughed. "Want to go take a BAWTH?"

Nodding, he tried not to laugh at me over pronunciation, but then winked and gave me thumbs up to let me know that i was fairly spot on and that he liked my idea immensely.