self-arming

Blood slowly drips into the sink.

I set the razor down and look in the mirror.

"Disgusting." Shaggy black hair. No makeup. Tears everywhere. "You. Are. Pathetic." Almost screaming , i slit across your whole wrist.

The door swings open and Ed runs in. "STOP!" Ed throws the razor from my grip and takes me in his arms. "No. I can't." i cry into his bare chest.

"How did you find me? I thought you were asleep." i ask, lips trembling.

"I heard you. I can't stand it when you do this. It stops. Today and right now." Ed holds my face with his hands.

"You're the best friend I've never had." i look into his deep blue eyes. "I love you." Ed's lips crash into mines and i'm taken aback for only a second before i kiss back. "I love you too." i pull away and smile. Ed leans his forehead on mines as he wraps his hands around my waist.

I giggle and he lifts me up and my legs cross around his body. He slowly moves out of the bathroom.

"Fuck me." i whisper in his ear and tug in his red locks. "Yes. All night." Ed throws me onto his bed. "You know, those pants look better on the floor." I comment as i unbuckle his belt and jerk his pants off. He kicks them over and kisses me more passionately. "I don't want to walk tomorrow." I scream as he slides his hand in your shorts. "Don't worry about that, babe." Ed says as he pulls my shorts off.