another baby

"Can we have another baby?" Ed asked me as I bounced Katie, our five months old baby girl, making her giggle.

I turned to look at him with a surprised look on her face "What? Another baby? Ed, we just had Katie!"

"That's why," he said simply as he walked towards me, put his hand on my waist and placed a kiss on Katie's little head.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"And you want a boy this time?" I teased him.

"Who cares what we have as long as he or she is as healthy as this little princess right here," he said and touched Katie's nose, making the baby look at her dad curiously. "So, what do you say?" He asked.

"Sure Babe, we'll make another baby, when you're the one who gives birth," I chuckled.

~ ~ ~

"You're taking your pills again?" Ed asked surprised when he saw me about to take it.

I looked at him confused. "Err...yes?"

"What did we talk about, Honey?" He asked, pouting.

I laughed and joined him in the bed, straddling his lap, my pill still in my hand. "We didn't talk about anything. '

I said we'd make another baby if you give birth to it and you didn't answer," I reminded him and stuck my tongue out playfully.

His hands went underneath my T-shirt that i was wearing for pajamas and started massaging my hips as he played with the waistband of my shorts.

"Come on, Love," he whispered, his lips going to my neck where he started kissing.

Letting my head fall back, I groaned with pleasure, "Oh! Damn you!Using your charm to get everything you want," I mumbled as I dropped the pill that I was holding onto the top of my nightstand before I took my shirt off and kissed him passionately.

~ ~ ~

"LOVE!" Ed yelled excitedly from upstairs.

Knowing that he'd found the gift I and Katie had left for him on the bed; I turned to look at the baby who was in her chair eating dessert and smiled. "Daddy found the drawing we made him, Sweetie," I told our daughter and Katie clapped her hands in delight.

Ed entered the kitchen with a big smile on his face and the family drawing in his hand. "We did it?" He asked with excitement and I couldn't help but laugh at his question and his reaction.

"Weird way to put it Babe, but yes, we did it. I'm pregnant," I announced and Ed immediately took me in his arms, kissing me all over my face and making me giggle. A squeal from Katie made us stop, both of us knowing that her noises meant she wanted cuddles from her Daddy as well.

Ed went to her chair, gathered her up, and bounced her in his arms.

"Did you hear that Baby Girl? You're gonna be a big sister!" Ed exclaimed and I laughed out loud.

~ ~ ~

The nurse entered the room where Ed and I were cuddled up together. When we saw our baby, Ed jumped up immediately and went to take the infant from the nurse.

"Here you go, Mom and Dad. Here's your new little princess," she said, smiling and moving to check on me. When Ed and I had both thanked her and she'd left Us alone in the room, he handed to baby girl to me.We both stared at her as she slept and I chuckled, making

Ed look up to her with questioning eyes.

"Uh, it's just...you're gonna have a hard time, Daddy, with three girls in the house," I told him, making Ed chuckle too.

"I can live with that," he said and leaned down to kiss my lips