he takes care of me

"Love?" He called softly as he entered in our bedroom. He heard me coughing loudly. He walked towards the bed and sat beside me.

"Honey? How are you feeling? He knew that I was awake, but I kept my eyes closed.

"I've been better," I whispered, my throat not letting me to speak too loud.

He put his hand on my forehead and cursed. "Fuck Honey, you're burning up. The medicine was supposed to decrease your temperature.

That's it! We're going to the hospital," he said and went to stand up, but I put my hand on his arm to stop him.

"No," I whispered.

"Baby," he cooed, trying to convince me, "Look at you, I hate seeing you like this! You barely ate anything. This is not good.

They'll know what to give you to get you on your feet again. We need to go."

"Okay," I mumbled, accepting he was probably right.

----------------------------------------

When we left the house Ed called Ruth and asked her to talk with their doctor and when we arrived, the doctor told me i had a severe cold and decided to keep me under observation at least one day. They fed me, gave me medicine to calm my throat pain, and let me rest.

Ed never left my side, but as soon as I fell asleep he called my parents to let them know where they were and why where they there.

The next morning, I woke up feeling a lot better.

Seeing Ed asleep in the chair next to her bed with his forehead resting on my legs as he slept, made me chuckle.

I passed my fingers through his hair and whispered, "Teddy? Baby, wake up."

At the sound of my voice, he lifted his head immediately and a look of concern crossed his face.

I giggled at his reaction and took his hand to give it a squeeze.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes. I feel a lot better," I said. "Why didn't you go home?" I suggested.

"And leave you here? No way. Are you still feverish?" He asked and leaned towards me to kiss my forehead.

"Nope, I feel better," I gave him a small smile. "Can you talk with the doctor about me going home? I wanna go home."

"You sure? They take better care of you here," he told me.

"I'm sure, plus you'll take better care of me, I'm sure," I smiled sweetly and he chuckled at how cute I looked.

"But..." he tried to speak, but I cut him off.

"Cuddles, Babe? And warm food and more cuddles! That's all I need and I'll be better in no time at all."He laughed and kissed my lips "Okay,okay"

////////////.///////.
JessicaSheeran3124 this one is for you sweat heart ;)