He has nightmare

With a quiet yelp he sits up straight besides me. I awake immediately. He is breathing heavily and has the sheets clutched in his fingers.

"Ed?" I whisper.

He shakes his head quickly and doesn't move an inch. He wipes his eyes with his hand and then takes a deep breath.

"Just a nightmare." he says hoarsely, still not moving a millimeter.

I touch his shoulder and pull him down do me, so he is laying besides me.At first he's reluctant, but then complies and wraps his arm around my stomach.

"Wanna talk about it?"

He shakes his head, the movement barley noticeable. His heart is racing, i feel it thumping against my skin, where his chest is touching me.

I comb my fingers through his hair, because i know this always calms him down when he's anxious.

After a while of me just laying there you hear him mumble.

"You said some really nasty things to me."

He swallows. I don't say anything, just run my fingers through his hair slowly.

"And you said you couldn't keep up with all the touring anymore, with the constant good byes and that you'd had enough and that you didn't love me anymore and you never want so see me again. And then you kicked me out."

"Did I do that?" i whisper. He nods.

"Well, that must've been a crazy Me there in your dream, totally doesn't know what is good for her."

He takes a breath and nods again.

"I know I am crazy, but not that crazy." i whisper.

I pull him up to me and touch me lips to his softly. The kiss starts of gentle and slow but he soon grows urgent. One of his hands starts touching me,feeling every inch of skin he can reach, like he needs to make sure i still here and real.

"What if one day you are?" he says in between kisses, trying to make it sound like it's nothing.

I stop and look at him. Even though it's dark i can still see his eyes. I don't like what i see there.

"Ed."

"No, I mean, stuff like that always happens to people, one day you'll wake up and think 'Omg what am I doing with this chubby awkward redhead.'" he laughs slightly, making it sound like joke.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Ed, you could be obese and, I don't know, missing an arm or your voice or whatever, I'd still probably be laying here with you."

I roll him off of me and sit up. He shuffles and then moves so he is sitting cross legged next to me, starring at some point on the other side of the room.

I lean your forehead against his shoulder and sigh extra loud.

"I'm sorry." he mumbles, lowering his head. He fumbles with his fingers in his lap and it makes you grin into his tattooed skin because he is just so adorable.

"It's Ok. You know I can't predict the future, but for now I really couldn't ever imagining kicking you out. I mean, who would keep me up all night?" i say, glancing at him, smiling.

He huffs a laugh.

"For now I really really really like that chubby awkward redhead." i lay back down and pull him with me.

"Oh, do you?" He says chuckling.

"Yeah."