Chapter 16: The psycho

Gauri looked at her kidnapper carefully and that was when realisation dawned upon her.

It was Ajay.

The very same Ajay who had been behind her when they were in 12th. He had never tried to be physical with her before, then what was he doing now? And why was he here? She had never invited him!

"Ajay...?" She whispered slowly, unable ro believe the shocking turn of events. "What are you doing?"

"How dare you marry someone else? Don't you know you're mine!?" He asked furiously, making some of the spit in his mouth fall on her face.

Gauri closed her eyes in disgust and tried to push him away but that only made him hold her down even more tightly. He pressed her up against the wall and then pressed his body on her, trapping her.

"Leave me!"

"I'm taking you with me! You're mine! Only mine!" Ajay whisper-roared, his voice heavy and furious.

"I said leave me!" Gauri ordered but as she opened her mouth to scream, he covered it with his hand and went closer to her, their faces now inches apart.

Worry gripped her heart as she feared of what he would do to her, making tears spill out of her eyes as she struggled against him in vain.

He trailed a finger down her face while she tried to pull her face away in disgust, her tears now staining the makeup on her face.

Her heart called out to its owner, Omkara. She knew he would come and save her, he had to. He would know she was missing. He would definitely save her.

But then another thought crossed her mind, why did she expect him to save her?

Ajay then trailed his hand down to her waist while Gauri tried to push him away, failing miserably yet again.

Nothing had ever made her feel so disgusted at herself as it did now. She couldn't help but want to puke for having his hands on her. It just didn't belong on her body, no one's ever did, except Omkara of course. His touch never made her feel disgusted, instead it filled her with warmth, a sense of security and a crave for more intimacy but Ajay...She felt like each part of hers he touched was now stained. She hated herself for not being able to push him away and defend herself.

"Gauri?" Came a familiar sound calling her name. She recognised the voice to be Omkara's. Relief washed over her knowing that Omkara had come. But he hadn't seen her so she had to make him aware of her presence.

"Gauri are you there?" Omkara called out again. He had come out on seeing that Gauri was missing, his eyes like always had been searching for her but she was nowhere to be seen. And for some reason he felt uneasy at her disappearance. So he decided to check for her.

Gauri tried to make noises telling him that she was here but those voices didn't reach him. Ajay on the other hand, became alert hearing Omkara's voice and tried to stand closer to the wall to avoid coming in his line of sight.

Knowing that her husband was finally here, Gauri had found some courage that she hadn't so far and with all her might, she stamped on Ajay's foot making him flinch in pain and leave his hold on her.

Before he could do anything else to hold her back, she let out a small scream, "Omkara!!" and then ran off from his clutches but not before kicking him on the spot where the sun doesn't shine.

Hearing a disoriented scream that called for his name and recognising the owner of the voice to be the love of his life, Omkara turned towards the voice only to see a disoriented Gauri running towards him, her red eyes overflowing with tears and her makeup spread out.