{CHAPTER 26}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

My newest Hitoshi Shinso X Reader FF Called "Your Beauty" has been released, so please go check that out! It would mean so much to me if you guys could go leave a comment & vote<3
(The more support it gains, the quicker the updates<3)

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

"Y/N?"

My eyes slowly looked up to see Hikaru staring down at me. "Your head....."

He kneeled down in front of me and let out a shaky breath. "I didn't mean-.....fuck this" he muttered as he stood up before walking out of the room.

My vision began to blur as I slowly lifted my hand up and I felt a warm liquid dripping down the side of my head.

I had to get out of here.

Hikaru walked back into the room with a washcloth, he quickly placed it against my head. "Y/N.....can you hear me?" he questioned and I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge.

He looked away. "I'm-....."

He cut himself off "I'm not taking you to the hospital.....I'm just going to get the first aid kit so stay here and don't do anything stupid" he ordered before standing up and leaving the room.

I slowly looked to the side to see blood dripping off of the bedside table besides me, I must've hit it on that.....it all happened so fast.

But I knew that I needed to leave.

I slowly stood up and walked over to the door, I slowly closed it and locked it before walking over to the window in his bedroom, I opened it up and began climbing out.

I heard loud banging on the bedroom door but I didn't look back for a second, I hadn't even looked back when I heard him kicking his own door down.

I jumped and started sprinting, adrenaline had begun to pump through my veins as my vision started to become clear.

"GET BACK HERE!"

'Just keep running.....don't stop'

No matter what.

I let out a small shriek as I felt my ankle twisting to the side but I continued to run down the middle of the road, only one thought was on my mind.

'Run'

~

My eyes snapped open and I let out a shaky breath, I tried sitting up but something was holding me in place causing me to tense up.