Define a Rebel

Kadaski's POV

"My head hurts. It's still difficult to fall asleep."

A new day means new problems to face. It was not my intention to wake up at six in the morning, but when I saw my reflection in the mirror, the darkness underneath my eyes even surprised me. It was worse than last week.

Unfortunately, I no longer have time to dwindle complaining about these dark circles since the class is about to begin soon. Within 15 minutes, I managed to prepare everything I need, and the next five were spent dashing across the hallways.

"Faster, faster, faster!"

I passed JP Streamwave around the cafeteria, and as usual, he was carrying a ton of documents. JP is a student assistant in the Master's Faculty office, it was not a surprise to see him so busy.

"Ah, Aski. Guess what. "He began with a smile.

"Did you eat something weird? You're in a good mood." I could not help myself but point it out, and knowing him, he would either say something dumb or smart no in between.

"There's a transferee in your class. I took a little peek, haha. How come you never told me that it's a girl?" He scrunched his nose, and pouted.

"What are you on about?" I sighed, furrowing my brows as the mention of these things is not a coincidence. Could the new girl be White Cat?

"Aish, don't fool around. Are you sure you don't know?" JP asked, his papers shifting as if they were about to fall all over me.

"I'm sure," I replied, ruffling my hair, and closing my eyes in the process.

"Then you'll see her, and probably get bewitched too. I'll get going now. After delivering this. I have my classes to attend. Better tell me if she's your type, if not I'll give her a shot." JP muttered jokingly.

"I don't know about that. Definitely won't tell you anything!" I responded while walking away.

I was just about to open the door when the loud voices in the classroom slightly kept me from entering the room. Perhaps the transferee is beautiful? Maybe smart? The instant I flung the door open, Ertune Merdenia raced inside causing me to almost trip.

"Kadaski Nueva! You looked like you got punched." Laughed the Nature Enchant, an annoying grin was present on his face.

"Don't get friendly with me." I glared, but he was not bothered, how could he be? This is our daily interaction.

"What a kill joy Nueva." Ertune remarks with a disappointed expression, yet he was quick to change his expression when he noticed me getting more annoyed. He looked like he was enjoying it.

"Kill joy? I haven't done anything to kill the joy." I stated frowning, "I'm not in the mood to fool around."

"Come on Kadaski, relax." He smirks, pausing to look at his friends, before continuing, "I just want to tell you about the rumor I heard from the Common Ranked Classes."

I summoned a fireball, manipulating it to start swirling around Ertune Merdenia. My actions caught the attention of the class, and the whispers began. "What does this rumor have to do with me?"

"There's a new student that joined them. Rumors said that a fight broke because some chick wants you for herself." Ertune did not suppress his laughter after his statement.

That's not new. Because I'm a popular student, girls tend to start catfights on who better suits me as their partner. It sounds like any man's dream, but it's bothersome in reality. 

"Ertune, don't act like you're not used to it," commented Lizbeth Torres as she joins the conversation, but not without giving me an eye-roll. "Listen up, the juicier news is that we're also getting a new classmate. That person better be worthy of the S-Class, quite ridiculous if you ask me, a transferee on our 2nd semester as fourth-year students?"