Garden Nymph

Virdjana's POV

"V, the investigation." Reggie reminded me telepathically.

"We talked about this already. I'll go when I feel like it." I responded while walking away from other students.

"I'm sure of it V. Tonight's the night where we can get the teleportation circle right." he beamed, "come on V. If we don't find anything there, we can stop I promise."

I took a deep breath, "this is the last time we'll be visiting that place."

I heard him celebrate his victory inside the necklace, so I couldn't help but smile inwardly.

I'm going to be cutting classes.

I was lucky to spot a nearby map of Arcacia Academy. It contains various locations such as cafés, department stores, pools, a wide field track, a separate mall for groceries, and even shops for spells, potions, and other magical items.

"A city within a city." I smirked, "I have to memorize this."

I followed the legend at the bottom of the tarpaulin, and made my way to the storage building of the academy. It wasn't heavily guarded which made it easier to get access to.

"I was expecting a dusty place. Everything is organized here." I mumbled under my breath as I take a stroll around.

Kneeling on one knee, I rubbed my finger on the floor. "Not an ounce of dust. They are maintaining this building? How fancy Arcacia."

I don't want to move anything yet, it might be too suspicious, and it's too early.

Glancing on the symbols of the foundations, embedded sculpture of the logos were embellished with golden paint. I walked nearer to inspect the intricate lines, as well as feel the texture of the wall.

"Real gold. Damn, they're expensive." I was starting to love the building itself.

Five meters away from where I was stood a large object covered in charcoal grey mantel. It seemed to be a statue. In front of the object was a podium with words written down in Stylas Ink.

"Stylas Ink? I shouldn't be surprise anymore. They use the rarest and most long lasting ink brand too." I was in awe.

"Is this really a storage room?" I heard Reggie inside the necklace. "Pssh, might be a treasury at this point."

"Something's written. A poem."

Reggie groans, "don't you dare try reading that thing."

I laughed at his immediate response. "I'm not stupid. The text simply says that this person is someone who helped built this place. They're nothing to me."

"Good. Good then, I'll be going back to sleep while you do what you want as long as it's not trouble." He bade.

I deemed that I had enough sightseeing. I already took note of the boxes and locations where the things I need are stocked. I left the same manner I entered, and quietly.

- - -

In the evening, after making sure that no maids and guards are up. I used my necklace to teleport directly inside the storage room.

"Let's begin."

I grabbed the following materials as fast as I can: a bottle of Stylas Ink, Enchanted Chalks, Sentry Candles, and dried Memory Flowers.

"Everything I need is here. No one will notice one of each materials gone by the morning I hope. It's a rich school, they shouldn't give a fuck." I uttered as I place the sack across my body.