The Resonance

"Looks like I've won that price." smiled Aviary.

Drago's POV 

We were apprehended and thrown to a jail located at the upper floor of the dome. Five guards are on stand-by, back to back, with their quiver filled with arrows. And is it just me or those things are painted with poison? 

"This is bad." I whispered to no one. 

"Sinabi mo pa." pag-sang-ayon sa akin ni Kadaski. 

"We need to find Albus Feles, so we can regroup and think of a new plan to not only recover C.B, but also save that young boy." I told Aski. 

"You're really gonna keep calling her that? Regroup later, save the boy first, then the book." seryosong pahayag ng kaibigan ko. 

"I acknowledge that you wanted to save a life, but the recovering the book would not save one innocent life, but many more. We shouldn't make the same mistake again. Let me think of a plan to free us from this cage." paliwanag ko kay Kadaski. 

Naantala ang pag-iisip ko nang lapitan kami ni Aviary na may dala-dalang smoothie.
"Kumusta boys? Nilalamig ba kayo? May kumot ako rito." nakangiting pahayag ng ginoo. 

"No, thanks." sagot ko. 

"Lumayo ka nga sa amin! Sunugin ko iyang ngiti sa mukha mo eh!" asar na saad ni Kadaski. 

"Sir Aviary, inutusan kami ni Intruder na bawal silang kausapin ng kahit sinong guest." sabi ng guwardiya. 

"Kalokohan. I basically won them as the price because I caught them. Kaya tumabi ka kung gusto mo pa ang trabaho mo." seryosong pahayag ni Aviary. 

Mabilis na sumunod ang guwardiya, ngunit halata sa mukha nito ang pag-a-alinlangan.
"Hindi mo kami ma-a-angkin tanda. Magiging abo muna kamo bago mo kami mahawakan." maangas na sabi ni Kadaski habang nakangisi. 

"That's a good idea." ngiti nito sa amin. 

"Aski, kailangan mo talagang mag-practice kung kailan dapat manahimik." sabi ko rito.

Virdjana's POV 

"Back off, Nix!" I said authoritatively. 

"Ohhh, aggressive. I like that Albus Feles." laughed Nix as she picks her weapon up from the ground. 

"Aura..." I almost choke my words out as my body is making it clear for me that I could not use it again without rest.  This also means that I won't be able to scale her power level. I brushed the unruly strands of my hair to the side of my face as my vision starts showing me circles. 

"Is this the part two of I'm going to get killed for real?" Ryoline ordered her Naga to slither around her as a defense stance. 

"I like you more when you're asleep." I replied to her question while struggling to maintain the air barriers around us. 

My headaches continued to throb, and when I finally had it, the barriers vanished like electricity powering down. 

"Is that all of the juice you have left Albus Feles? I'm disappointed. I'm expecting that you're stronger now that you chose to return." Nix remarked while twirling the axe above her head. 

"I knew it, I got this feeling that you're originally a Hazbin!" stated Ryoline while pointing a finger at me. "Wait, if she knows you then what's your relationship with each other?" 

I glared at Ryoline, causing her to flinch, and look away. 

"Interested? You gotta pay me for that information." laughed Nix Q'mei.