Jaune's Fate Grand Order Prologue-Ch.2

Dark Decade: I won't explain what the viewing's about, I'll let it play then answer your questions in the end or when another part of the viewing comes up.

As the screen begins playing the Universe.

Jaune is walking through the Emerald Forest, he slammed his fist against a tree deep in the Emerald Forest; the bark breaking around his fist. He felt anger and shame that everything has came to this. He remembers when he revealed his transcripts to Pyrrha, she accepted it and told him to tell Nora and Ren. He did and they accepted him with open arms, but Cardin found out about it and threaten to blackmail him. When the events of Forever Falls came, he saved Cardin from the Ursai. He thought he would be free from him. But Fate decided to not be on his favor as Cardin revealed his transcripts and told everyone that he was the one that killed the Ursai
After that it was continuous beatings and harassment from every student at Beacon. Both Ruby and Blake felt sorry and stood by his side the entire time, but they did it without Weiss and Yang knowing. His team stood by him as well and even the staff of Beacon. A couple of students didn't bully him, team CFVY stood by his side as well because Jaune has helped Velvet numerous times before.

Ozpin: So that's how it all started, Mr. Winchester blackmailed him.

Arslan: Then why didn't he just tell him that his transcripts were meant to be fake?

Brawn: Because he wouldn't believe him, he would think he's just lying to save his skin.

Ren: So Jaune had no way out of this.

Ren clenches his fists, Jaune had to suffer through this because of him. Nora held Ren's hand to calm him down. Pyrrha was also furious at this, despite Jaune saving Cardin he still went through it. She should teach hima lesson. CFVY was furious beyond belief, of course the racist prick would do this.

Juniper realizes something when she saw Cardin's last name.

Juniper: Yo Oz, is Cardin related to Viggo Winchester?

Ozpin: Yes he is, why?

Juniper: That son of a bitch, after what we did for his family, his son did this to Jaune!!

Pyrrha: Wait what's going on?

Ozpin: Cardin's Father, Viggo Winchester is a Vale Councilman and has a lot of power over Vale.

Roman: You're missing the part where he also owns half of Vale's Underworld.

Ozpin: That too.

Nebula: So how does this relate to the Arcs?

Juniper: Who do you think was the one that put him in that position, huh?

As everyone came into a realization.

Ironwood: It was the Arcs wasn't it.

Juniper: Yup, our Family was the one who put him in the Council, after all we owed him some favors and so did he.

Roman: How we're you able to let Viggo get control of the Underworld?

Juniper: The Boogeyman.

Roman: Ah.

As Roman and Neo understood who that is and knew not to answer anymore questions.

Mercury: Wait, who the hell is the Boogeyman?

Roman: Only the deadliest and most dangerous Assassin that exists in Remnant. He is the number 1 Assassin, you cross him and everything you have built will be destroyed.

Mercury: I highly doubt he can take out an entire organization.

Roman: Oh he can, why do you think the Assassin Guild in Remnant is gone. Who do you think took them all out?