Return of the King

Author's Notes:
- This will be a short Chapter and we will head back to viewing the next 2 Chapters of Arcadia, the Great Purge

Everyone is dead silent as they stare at the Jaune in the center of the Theatre, they are all trying to figure out which version of this Jaune is.

Juniper: Hey Dark, which version of Jaune is this?

Dark Decade: Oh that's easy, this version of Jaune is yours. As in, he is the original, your Jaune, back from his adventures in the multiple worlds of the Multiverse.

Everyone: WHAT?!?

Ruby: So that's our Jaune?!

Nora: Fearless Leader is here?!

Both Nora and Ruby rushed towards Jaune, wanting to give him a hug. Ren looks over to Pyrrha and saw she went us well.

Ren: Why do I even bother?

Eve: Don't worry, Bleiss is on the same boat as well.

She just gestures to the seat next to her which is empty and now points to where Jaune is and saw Bleiss with Ruby, Nora, Pyrrha.

Coco: Come on, since our version of Jaune is here, let's greet him.

Everyone nods and proceeds to go up to Jaune. Lilly and Lena also stood up to meet their old friend, but Lilly sees Violet E. is hesitant.

Lilly: Violet, it's fine. You saw the other Universes, maybe there's a chance you can get back together.

Lena: Jaune won't hate you Violet, you know how much he loves you.

Both of them reached out their hands to Violet E., she grabs them both as they proceed to where Jaune is, who appears to be bombarded with multiple questions.

Jaune: Okay! Okay! That's too many questions! One at a time!!

They all stopped asking Jaune questions as he sees his Mother, Juniper, walking up to him.

Jaune: Hello, Mother. Is Father with you?

Juniper: No, and quite frankly, he is no longer part of the Family. Just be seeing all of the other worlds with our home of Arcadia in it, I took some advice from seeing my counterpart's actions and doing the same thing as them.

Jaune: I see. Good then, without him on the picture, we can actually be a happy family. Without him ever controlling us.

Juniper: Indeed.

Before Jaune was about to speak again, he was dogpiled by all of his 7 Sisters.

Lilly: Girls, get off him. Can't you see you're crushing him right now.

All of the Arc Sisters looked and quickly got out. Not because Jaune got hurt from that, no, it's something else. Jaune looks up and sees Lilly jumping in the air and slamming her elbow towards his gut. As Jaune got hit with an enormous amount of pain right now.

Lena: Lilly, was that necessary?!

Lilly: Yes.

Lena: I swear you and Jaune are both idiots at times. I have no idea how Violet puts up with you.