Jaune Radec Ch. 8-12

In just a month, many headlines in the News spread all across Remnant. There were multiple reports that the entire population of Mantle is gone. Atlas soldiers search the entire City and found it to be deserted. This caused a huge blow for Atlas.

Robyn: Yeah because they need our resources and people to keep Atlas stable.

MayM: Essentially they need us to do all the hard work while all the Atlas elites get to relax and enjoy their lives while we suffer.

Word got out that an unknown group captured and destroyed the entirety of the Brawnen Tribe. The people of Mistral were cheering for them while the Council were trying to figure out who these people are. But what they don't know is that the people of Shion informed them that the unknown group is rebuilding parts of Mistral that the Council has no interest in and all left their kingdoms to those lands

Li: Hmmm, interesting. No doubt the Helghast would drive the Council out of Mistral if they do something. After all, the Helghast now have the support of the people of Mistral after they helped rebuild all the Villages that were destroyed by Grimm.

An: And the people are willing to throw the Mistral Council away if they try to drive them away. But knowing the Helghast, they'll just kill them.

Juniper: Well the 4 Councils are useless and should've been dealt with a long time ago.

There were multiple cases in the other Kingdoms such as Vacou, where multiple Villages and citizens have disappeared. Officials are still searching for them and the Councils are at a disarray. They also reported that majority of the White Fang all left to Menagerie, no one knows why but accoridng to rumors Sienna Khan found out about the White Fangs crimes and ordered all White Fang branches to return to Menagerie. Those that stayed were to be killed. Numerous White Fang bases were raided with alot of memebers killed. Officials pointed out it to be an unknown group as Atlas stated they had no part of this.

Theodore: No doubt, the only time that the Council doesn't get anything for their pockets is the moment they are concerned for their people and want to help "manage" things in the Kingdom to make sure they continue getting more money.

Radec: Oh trust me, those idiotic Councilmen in the 4 Kingdoms lost a lot of things.

Cobar: Especially their lives.

Blake (FE): Why did you kill those White Fang?!

Radec and Cobar looked at Blake (FE)

Radec: Did you not see the part where Sienna ordered all the White Fang to Menagerie as things have changed at that point and the crimes of the White Fang have already been revealed. Sienna and Ghira gave the order to take out any White Fang member that refuses to go back and continue this pointless fight.

Adam (FE): How dare you human! We'll show you that the Faunus-

Jaune Anos just bonks him in the head to shut him up.

Bleiss (JR): So loud

Speaking of Atlas, they had multiple reports that majority of their bases were raided or destroyed. They lost contact with their forces in the Solitas regions, they theorized it was Grimm and sent a Team to investigate but the results were the same the Team never made it back. After the rescue teams kept failing, the Council deemed it a lost cause. Atlas was losing more bases and manpower and ordered all Atlas forces in the other kingdoms to head back to Atlas. The same goes for Ironwood, his fleet were to be sent back to Atlas as soon as possible.

Ironwood: Without my fleet in Vale, that means the Council won't use my army for security.

Ozpin: Which would obviously lead to Radec, gaining the opportunity to takeover Vale.