Jaune, the Misfit of Beacon Academy Ch. 1-3

Juniper: So will this Universe be about another Evil Jaune?

Dark Decade: In a way no. Think of him as some sort of Anti-Hero here.

Apricity: Is their anything to take note about this Universe?

Dark Decade: Yes, with the combined forces of both Ozpin and Salem as well as all of Remnant you won't stand a chance agaisnt him.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Cinder: Wait how powerful is he in this Universe?!

Dark Decade: Severely OP that the Brother Gods are not a threat to him. Just watch and find out. Hehehehe.

Everyone stays silent as the Universe began to play.

Two Thousand years ago.
The Mythical Age.
There was a Man who wiped out the nation of humans.
Burned down the Forest of the Spirits.
And even kill off the Gods
He was feared as the Demon King
This Man took tyranny to it's extremes.
And before his gaze, even reason was obliterated.
His name was....

Everyone was curious about what the text said. The Demon King, they wonder what this Man did to earn that name, while Ozpin and Sale wonder if he is powerful enough to take on the Brother Gods.

But for the Arc Family, they have a sinking feeling Jaune is involve in this, but they don't know how.

Suddenly a bright light appears as a Man is now walking towards an arena.
???: Mr. Arc, where is you gear? Are you sure you want to fight in that Uniform.
Goodwitch and everyone looks at Jaune to see he is not in his usual armor but an entirely different outfit.

The friends and Family of Jaune felt a very different vibe when they saw him enter the arena. They felt like they are seeing an entirely different person.

Pyrrha: You felt it right? Just by looking at him, it dosen't seem like that's Jaune.

Ruby: Yeah I felt a different aura just by looking at him.

Blake: My Faunus traits are telling me something is off.

Sun: Same goes for me.

Coco: But his outfit though is looking nice.

Gwen: Yeah it does.

Jaune: Yes, Miss Goodwitch it's fine.
Goodwitch nods as Jaune waits for his opponent.
Jaune: 'Glynda Goodwitch, if I recall that is the name of this boy's Teacher. Now all I have to do is to wait for my victim to come'

Saphron: Wait a minute, what is he talking about?

Terra: He's speaking like this is the first time they met.