Arcadains of Fodlan Ch. 1-2

Jaune Anos: Well I think it's time for me to bring in another new set of people to this theatre.

Ruby: Oh new people! And who would they be?

Nora: Yeah!!

Jaune Anos: Let's just say they're similar to what happened with Jaune (AOT).

Jaune (AOT): So did we get sent to that world?

Jaune Anos: Actually no, more like that world came to your home.

Aqua (AOT): Are they dangerous?

Jaune Anos: Only through their magic, but the rest not so much. But right now, let us bring the new set of members

Arcadians of Fodlan (FE)

Jaune: What the? Where are we?

Byleth: Jaune, are you alright?

Jaune: Yeah, but check on the others. We need to make sure everyone is safe.

Byleth: Right.

Reaper: Be advised Jaune, looks like our men were sent here as well. Itami told me they are keeping a low profile for now.

Jaune: Good. Can't have any problems right now.

Both Jaune, Reaper and Byleth went to the Students.

Claude: Hey Teach, Jaune do you have any idea on where we are?

Dimitri: Yes, it seems all of us in the Monastery were transported to this place, I even see a few Nobles from the three Kingdoms are here as well.

Byleth: I can even see my Father and Rhea alongside the others members of the Monastery.

Edelgard: Indeed, we must be cautious. We don't know what enemies we may encounter here.

Jaune: I don't know if anyone would be hostile here, considering we've been transported into a Theatre.

Dorothea: A Theatre you say? But why here of all places?

Hilda: Beats me, but this is a sweet place for me to laze around.

Lorenz: Is that really your concern right now Hilda? We should find a way to leave this place!

Raphael: I wonder if they serve food here?

Lorenz: Again. Is that really your concern right now?

Ingrid: Hey guys, I think you may want to take a look at this.

They all looked to where Ingrid is pointing at as it's revealed they are in front of an audience.

Sylvain: Well, this is unexpected.

Ashe: Indeed, who are these people?

Reaper: Is it me or am I seeing versions of you Jaune in that area?

Jaune: I see it as well Reaper.

Hubert: Lady Edelgard I advised we remain cautious, I believe the people here are a threat and if they try something I will eliminate them without hesitation.

Edelgard: I don't think that's a good idea Hubert.

Reaper: 'You got that right, I highly doubt you can take these guys on by yourself'

Dedue: Your highness?

Dimitri: Don't worry Dedue I feel like everyone here won't hurt us.

Jaune Anos: That's right.

They all look and see Jaune Anos in front of them.

Students: Jaune?

Catherine: You! Where did you bring us!? And what have you done with Lady Rhea?!