Juniper Team Ch. 1-2

Nora: So this Universe is really about us?!

Dark Decade: Yup, instead of you all abandoning Jaune, Team JNPR decided to leave Beacon and became Huntsmen through other means.

Ren: So all of us decided to support Jaune.

As Ren looks at Pyrrha.

Ren: Even her?

Dark Decade: Yes, even Pyrrha supported Jaune through all of this.

Ozpin: And how did it go for them?

Dark Decade: Very well.

As the screen starts to play.

Pyrrha: So Jaune is expelled?
Team JNPR are now in Ozpin's office. When Ozpin gave them the News that Jaune is expelled in Beacon due to his transcripts being revealed.
Ren: Headmaster, is there any other way we can change your mind.
Ozpin: I'm sorry, but the decision of the Council is Final. I tried my best to reason with them but with Mr. Winchester's father in the council it was impossible for me to make Mr. Arc here stay at Beacon.

Coco: So Cardin decided to use his Father to make sure Jaune never gets a chance to be a Huntsmen, what a prick.

Sun: That's a dick move.

Velvet: Can't believe he would stoop that low, but knowing him this isn't a surprise.

Pyrrha: But Headmaster you must realize that Jaune isnt the only one with crimes. Surely we can make a compromise on this.
Ozpin: I'm sorry Ms. Nikos if Ms. Belladonna's origins gets find out, there would be repricussions.
Nora: Are you kidding me?! Team RWBY broke laws by engaging the White Fang at the docks and they get off scott free!!!! This isnt fair!!

Winter: Can you explain to me what happened here Weiss?

Ozpin: Ms. Rose alongside Ms. Belladonna and with the assistance of Mr. Wukong decided to intercept a White Fang operation in the Docks without informing the authorities.

Sun: And I hate to be the one to admit it, but Blake also decided to charge towards Torchwick in the middle of the docks where there are a dozen White Fang.

Kali: Blake you what?! Why would you do that?! That's the stupidest think you could've done?!

Blake: But Mom you need to understand-

Ghira: Blake you would've been killed! You were lucky he was there with you or else something bad would've happen!

Ruby: Don't worry about it Mr and Ms Belladonna, Blake came out fine. I promise you that.

Ghira: Just call us Ghira and Kali, Ruby.

Ren: Also Headmaster people will find out about Blake considering she didnt even bother to hide her last name.
Nora: And What about Yang?! Didnt Ruby tell us she trashed a club just because they didnt have information?!
Pyrrha: Yes. She did and got away with it too. Headmaster by looking at all of this, it seems you're favoring Team RWBY over everyone else.
Ozpin: I assure you Miss Nikos that is not what it looks like.

Salem: Really now Ozpin, from the looks of things, they don't believe you one bit.

As all the Beacon Students except for Team RWBY look at Ozpin waiting for an answer. Ozpin is sweating.

Hazel: Well Ozpin, you're students are waiting for an answer.

Cinder: I think your silence already gave us the answer.

Dark Decade: I'll answer it for him, yes. It's obvious, you have Ruby and Yang, who's Uncle is part of Ozpin's Inner Circle. Then for Weiss, Ozpin has to face with Jackass and for Blake she didn't want to jeopardise her secret and cause bad relations with the Faunus.