Jaune, the Grand Clone Rebellion Ch. 1-2

Dark Decade: Alright everyone, it's time for a new Universe again.

Jade: Oh! What kind of Universe will we see this time?

Dark Decade: Well let's just say majority of what you will see will all be Jaune.

Juniper: What do you mean by that? I mean he is the focus in these Universes, so what are you talking about regarding this one?

Dark Decade: You'll see, now on with the show!

In the planet of Utapau a battle rages on as the Clones of the 212th Battalion are pushing the droids back. We see the Commanding Officer of the 212th, Clone Marshal Commander CC-2224 nicknamed Cody, overseeing the battle in one of the platforms alongside a couple of Clone Troopers.

 We see the Commanding Officer of the 212th, Clone Marshal Commander CC-2224 nicknamed Cody, overseeing the battle in one of the platforms alongside a couple of Clone Troopers

Theodore: It looks like a battle is going on.

Port: And by the looks of it, the battle is almost over.

Ruby: Wait Clone Troopers? Didn't you mentioned this during the Darth Jaune Universe?

Dark Decade: Yes I did.

Winter: So we are going to see the time of the Galactic Republic before the Empire was formed?

Dark Decade: Yes you are.

Clover: You know, just by looking at the Clones. Their armor design is really amazing.

Juniper: Yup.

Whitley: They look so cool!

Marrow: I know right, they look better than our standard Atlas uniform!

—————————————————————

Jaune (DJ): I see, so what is my counterpart involved here? Is he a Jedi?

Adam (DJ): Master, is there something wrong?

Jaune (DJ): Well Adam, since I made you read the history of how the Galactic Empire was formed, you'll get a glimpse of what actually happened.

Adam (DJ): I see. Wait, if I recall from what you said this moment is-

Jaune (DJ): Yes it is.

He hears the sound of a creature behind him and turns, revealing it to be his Jedi General, Obi Wan Kenobi. He began approaching him.
Obi-Wan: Commander, contact your troops. Tell them to move to the higher levels.
Cody then removed his helmet, revealing his face to be none other than Jaune Arc, but not the Jaune Arc we all know. No, this here is a clone and as well as all the Clone Troopers in this planet.

Nora: Look their's Jaune!

Ruby: Wait, if everyone here are all Clone Troopers. Then that means-

Velvet: Every single one of them is a Clone of Jaune!