Remnant's Guardians Ch. 5-6 and 10

After a few hours of watching all the fights.

Everyone in the room expected that they would lose agaisnt their opponents. There were a few that resulted in a tie or they nearly defeated them but ended up losing, while some got outwright slaughtered in a one sided battle.

Ruby: Are you kidding me?! She even had to hold back because of me and yet I still lost!!

Yang: Yeah, you lost to someone who uses Scissors.

Ruby: Shut up Yang! And how about you?! You were slaughtered as well!! The fight barely even started and you got your ass kicked!! His fire attacks are better and stronger than yours!! Hell, his punches make yours look like trash!!

Yang: Why you!!

Cinder was jealous watching the fight of Yang and Natsu, she hates that their is someone who has better fire powers than her.

Blake: Seriously why did you give me someone like Reinhard? Did you see what he was capable of, I was nothing compared to him.

Weiss: What about me? Esdeath merely turned me into Ice and smashed me to bits. Even when I used my Semblance, it didn't even do anything to her and she merely shrugged it off!!

Dark Decade: 'Even your dream form couldn't last agaisnt Esdeath and that form is suppose to be a better fighter'

Nora: Well what about me, I almost defeated Zenitsu by just absorbing his lightning slashes but when he closed his eyes I was screwed!!

Ruby: You almost defeated him Nora, if you were fast enough it was going to be your win.

Meanwhile Ren was thinking about how Maki could've ended the fight by using her blade but decided to hold back agaisnt Ren, he already felt like he was going to lose the minute the fight started and he was right. As for Pyrrha, she felt jealous, really jealous of Erza, her skills, armors, and weapons really made her envious on the skills and powers she possess. She has to, no needs to be better to reach her level.

Jaune Anos: Guess we found out who the real Invincible Girl is.

Pyrrha: I'll reach her level someday! I promise you that!

Dark Decade: You can try.

Coco: Well that was a one sided fight if I ever saw one.

Yatsu: We didn't stand a chance against him.

Velvet: Well it's not as humiliating as Team CRDL.

Fox: They got defeared by a guy who has no Aura and is part of a gang, that's just embarassing.

Sun: So that Stand slaughtered us in one attack.

Scarlet: Of course it did Sun, we didn't even see it attack us.

Arslan: Just what kind of training did the Goblin Slayer do to fight like that?

Bolin: Something brutal I presume.

Brawn: I have no words for our fight.

(B)RNZ: Same.

Nebula: Same goes for us, this Shirou guy merely spammed his swords at us and we didn't stand a chance.

Flynt: How about us, that FRANXX killed us immediately.

Ozpin was impressed with the skills of Julius Novachrono mainly his time magic, he has never encountered anyone with a power like that.

Goodwitch: How could I lose to her?! Isn't she the weak one?!

Summer: Apparently not.

Oobleck: It seems I almost defeated my opponent but his skills are no match for mine.