Excalibur, Knight of Heroes Ch. 6-7

The test has begun as everyone runs towards the collapsed city.
Saiko: Jaune you know what to do.
Jaune: Yup.
As Jaune closes his eyes and opens it again as he located all the survivors.

Oobleck: Amazing use of his Quirk.

Theodore: Indeed, that way he could locate those that the Heroes couldn't find.

Clover: And with the information he has, he can lead everyone to the survivors. He'll do all the searching while the Heroes will focus on the rescuing part.

Jaune: Everyone listen up! My Quirk allows me to detect a person's Aura, I will use my Quirk to place markers on areas where I located the survivors! I will produce copies of my Knights and they will all assist you. Sai, I need you on top to oversee the entire operation, assist anyone that needs help!

Apricity: With her overlooking the sky, Saiko can easily pinpoint locations of the other survivors that Jaune can't reach.

Aurora: And with Jaune searching for survivors, she can assist the other students in saving and bringing them to safety.

Saiko: Of course.
As Jaune uses his Quirk to project a Pegasus for Saiko to ride in, she climbs on the Pegasus as it flies around the area. Then Jaune began producing multiple copies of Knights as they line up in formation.

Jaune: Go help the students in saving the Survivors and I want this group to help bring the injured and set up a First Aid station

Knights: Yes sir!

Willow: So he was able to summon using his Aura and it's not like the Schnee Semblance at all.

Winter: Yes, you can see the full details on his summons compared to ours.

Whitley: And he was able to do it so easily too.

Salem: I never seen something like this done with Aura.

Cinder: And he summoned more than what the Schnees could do. His power in this Universe is intriguing.

Penny: Excuse me Dark Decade, but what's a Pegasus? I believe I never heard of this kind of creature.

Dark Decade: Pegasus are a mythical winged divine horse and one of the most recognized creatures in Greek mythology. Usually, he is depicted as pure white. Myths about him vary as the Greek myths evolve and reflect progression through successive generations of deities.

Penny: I see. So they're merely a myth on Earth.

As all the Knights begin spreading out as Saiko calls out for the Students to areas that they can't see as Jaune placed markers on every area of the map.

Tai: And with him placing markers on the map, she could easily locate the survivors and direct the other students to them.

As Jaune reaches one area, he detects 3 people inside. He uses his Quirk to project multiple long arms as they begin removing the rubble, he made sure to do it slowly and carefully to not injure the survivor. He had his Knights lift up the rubble as well. He approaches the Survivor and checks on him.
Jaune: Are you hurt, can you walk?
Survivor: No, my leg is broken.
Jaune: Alright just take it easy, my Quirk allows me to heal you. I can fix your broken leg and I'll have a Knight take you on a stretcher back to the First Aid station.
As Jaune begins healing the Survivor as he helps him up.
Survivor: What the hell kid, your Quirk felt great. I never felt better.
Jaune: Your welcome, do you still need a stretcher sir?
Survivor: No I'm fine.
Jaune: Good, I'll have a Knight escort you back to the First Aid station.