Juniper Team Ch. 7-11

Dark Decade: Alright, I have made my decision and will bring in a new audience!!!

Ruby: Oh!! What kind of Universe will they be?

Nora: Yeah, and what kind of awesome and cool abilities does fearless leader have!?!

Dark Decade/Jaune Anos: ........................

Juniper: Your silence tells me something bad.

VioletE: Don't tell me it's an evil version of Jaune?

Jaune (SW): Yeah, cause we got this guy already.

As Jaune (SW) points at Jaune (DJ) basically Darth Jaune.

Jaune Anos: Well, this Jaune is in a timeline where everything went as canon. What I mean is, this is how events are truly suppose to go in your universe.

Juniper: So Arcadia doesn't exist? And we're just regular ass Huntsmen?

Qrow: You're saying like it's a bad thing.

Willow: Cause it is.

Dark Decade: Yes. Jaune still faked his way to the Academy and is still considered the weakest student in Beacon. He's getting better though, and hasn't awaken his Semblance yet.

Yang (FE): Will we see a horrible or bitchy Yang?

Yang: Hey!!!

Dark Decade: No, the same can be said for Weiss. Although, she can be a bit annoying here.

Weiss: Oh Oum.

Qrow: What about Goodbitch?

Dark Decade: Surprisingly, not a bitch. 

Jaune Anos: Anyways, let's bring them in. We're not going to bother with an explanation.

Dark Decade: Be advised, this version of Jaune will definitely look down on himself seeing what all the Jaunes in this room.

RWBY Canon Timeline (Canon)

Ruby: Huh, where are we?

Blake: Yeah, we're in some kind of Theatre?

Yang: You got that right.

Nora: Oh! Do you think they have food?! Hey Dark Decade, Anos, do you any food with you right now?!

Everyone: What the?!/Who are you?!/Nora!!!

Everyone in the theatre, including Dark and Jaune Anos just sigh at Nora (Canon). How does she keep doing this.

Ozpin (Canon): Indeed, may I ask why you all brought us here and I just noticed that there are a lot of people here as well.

Dark Decade: I'm not going to bother with an explanation. In summary, we all here are going to be watching different worlds. Don't worry, we won't harm you all, so please take a seat and enjoy the viewing.

The RWBY (Canon) reluctantly nod and took their seats, Jaune (Canon) is not sitting with the other Jaunes but with his team.

Nora: What do you mean Covenant!!!?
Ren: And what do you mean by Lord Hood sending a fleet of them to Remnant?
Pyrrha: Are you sure we can trust them Jaune? Is this true Admiral, why did Lord Hood send Covenant ships to our aid?
Admiral: I'm afraid It's true commander. The UNSC and the Sangheili have made an alliance to stop the Prophet of Truth at Installation 00. If you want to know the full story, It's best you asked those Elites, they should be arriving. I already told the Fleet to not shoot on sight. You should do the same for your troops Commander.