Jaune's Grand Order Ch. 3-5

Ozpin: So where did we left off in this Universe again?

Dark Decade: Your counterpart is going to introduce Jaune back to the Students again and let's just say like the last Universe their will be a fight.

Pyrrha: No doubt Cardin would try to fight him.

Ruby: Or one of us a.k.a Yang.

Yang: Hey!!

Jaune is in Beacon. His Servants are in the base right now as they are still trying to fix the damage done to the base due to the portal transporting them to Remnant. Da Vinci informed him that they sent Moriarity to infiltrate the Crime Network of this city, Jaune told her the best place to start is Junior's. That's the one place where he got his transcripts so it's best to start there.

Torchwick: So can the guy infiltrate the Underworld of Vale that easily?

Dark Decade: Oh trust me he can, he has his ways.

Winter: It makes sense for them to fix their base after all they were transported in the middle of the Emerald Forest and they need to make sure their base does not need unwanted attention

Clover: Basically Atlas

Adam: Or White Fang

Jaune enters Ozpin's office.
Ozpin: Ah, Mr Pendragon, I take it you're ready to reveal yourself.
Jaune: Yes, headmaster.

Sun: Oh, this will be good.

Reese: Knowing how powerful these Servants are, the Students won't stand a chance.

Teams RWBY and (J)NPR are absolutely worried for their counterparts.

Merlin: And I'm here to watch Jaune as well.
Jaune: Merlin what are you doing here?
Merlin: Well the Servants wanted to watch your fight and I decided to record everything and show it to them later. Oh and everyone is wondering who among them would you call.
Jaune: Don't worry I already have one in mind.

Maria: The Servants want to kick their asses after what they did to him.

Junior: And he has a shit ton of them.

Melanie: They'll enjoy watching the fight for sure.

Militia: Yup, but I wonder who will Jaune pick for this fight?

Ozpin, Merlin, and Jaune proceed towards the Combat Arena. They enter just in time before Goodwitch started class.
Glynda: Everyone settle down, now before we begin Ozpin would like to introduce an old student that returned.
Ozpin: Hello everyone, I just want to say that this person came back to Beacon stronger than ever and he will show you now how far he has come. May I please introduce Jaune Pendragon.
Jaune then enters wearing his Chaldean uniform.

Pyrrha: Is that one of the uniforms he used during the Grand Order and Lostbelts?

Dark Decade: Yes, they are called A Mystic Code: Magic Formal Wear, is a tool that magi use to support their execution of Magecraft. Top tier Mystic Codes are said to have the equivalent power to a missile. Others have pseudo-personalities, essentially acting like loyal robots that carried out their users' orders, but many are capable of more adaptive autonomous thought than modern AI.