Excalibur, Knight of Heroes Ch. 4-5

Jade: So....um, Ms. Apricity.

Apricity: Just call me Apricity, Ms. makes me feel old.

Jade: Right, I was wondering about your skills and abilities considering that your two Sisters are not going for the medieval theme.

Anastasia: Ah, I knew this question would come up. Well when we started Arcadia, Apricity and Aurora were more on the politics side of things, managing our resources, dealing with traders and other things to keep the Kingdom stable. Aurelia here was the one in charge of discovering more lands outside of Arcadia, while yours truly is the reason why Arcadia is technological advance.

Aurora: Yes, Ana here is the reason why our technology is superior. She created a mix of both magic and science, which paved the way of creating the Cities you all know today.

Everyone was amazed by this, the scientists were hoping to learn more from her while Ozpin and Salem felt proud of their daughters. Meanwhile Cinder wonders what secrets these girls know and that if she should wait for the oppurtunity to take it.

Dark Decade: Now then, before we begin. For the new guests I will give you all the information of the other worlds where the older audience has already seen so you can get an idea of the situation.

As Dark Decade snaps his fingers as all the new guests were now filled in of all the information the old audience knows as the viewing starts.

Dark Decade: Oh, and one last note. Please be advised that they are speaking a different language.

Ren: And it's called Japanese.

Jaune: Midoriya!
Midoriya: On it!
As Midoriya runs towards the Balls as he jumps as he gets engulfed in Green lighting as he does a kick charged with One for All.
Midoriya: 'One for all....Full Cowl!' Shoot Style!
As he kicks the balls back to the candidates. They see more Balls headed their way as each of the 1A students block it using their Quirks. Jaune used his Quirk and created a small barrier that protects him and his friends. He projects a Vaccum cleaner to suck in all the balls that the Candidates throw at him and projects a sling shot and fires back at them.

Everyone was amazed when they saw Midoriya using his Quirk against the other students.

Clover: These Quirks are amazing, they're just like Semblances.

Robyn: But they feel different, they don't use Aura to power up their Quirks.

Oobleck: It's basically like a muscle, the more you train that certain part, the more you get stronger.

Junior: And it appears Jaune got creative.

Melanie: Yeah, who knew a vaccum cleaner would come in handy in this situation.

Apricity: His usage of projecting items is very storng, we know that projection magic is very difficult to master.

Aurora: And he was able to do it easily and this isn't magic at all.

Jaune: We need to keep moving, I'll draw them out! Use my barriers to protect yourselves!
As Jaune produces a barrier for each of his classmates.
Makabe: They're hitting back, huh?
Shindo: As expected, the UA guys won't go down with something like this.
Makabe: Well, I'm starting to see it.
Shindo: The best way to take them down is to take down their Knight of Light.

Juniper: Knight of Light?

Dark Decade: The name that the public gave Jaune after he has done a few heroic deeds around Japan and earned a name for himself.

Ruby: And does Jaune have a Hero name?

Dark Decade: Yes he does, he is Excalibur, the Knight of Heroes.