Intermission

Apricity: So we're really doing this?

The 4 Daughters alongside Ozpin and Salem are in a Lounge where they can have their scheduled Family therapy.

Aurora: Yes we are, we are doing this. Whether you like it or not.

Apricity: Fine! Let's get this over it!

Salem: Is Aurora the one that keeps you all in check?

Aurelia: Yes, especially when it comes to Apricity and Anastasia.

Anastasia: Hey!

Ozpin: So......how do we start this?

Salem: I'll do it.

As Salem stood up and went to her Daughters and bowed her head in shame.

Salem: I'm sorry. I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering that I have caused you four. It was because me that all of this started, my plans to conquer all of Remnant were the cost of all this. I wanted power, power that ruled over humnaity, I should've moved on, I shouldn't have never went to the God of Darkness, but I lost everything and wanted to get the person I ever loved to come back. I did so much for Ozma and failed and I did less for all of you and it caused you all to hate me.

Then Ozpin joined in and bowed his head in shame.

Ozpin: I. No, both of us would like to apologies and wish to make amends with all of you. Because of us we caused this feud that caused so much death and destruction in Remnant. Now, with you back, we wish to now help you in this journey to fix Remnant to what it is in these worlds, a place of peace and properity.

Salem: So please, even if you hate us. Forgive us, and we promise we'll change for the better.

Aurora, Aurelia, and Anastasia look at Apricity as she still has doubts and is afraid of what to say.

Apricity: I still can't get the nightmares out of my head, both of you fighting each other, with the intent of killing the other. The look of fear in our eyes seeing our Family fighting, it caused so much pain and trauma. It took a while for the Girls to move on and live their lives, but as for me, the very thought you're out there causing so much pain and destruction makes me sick, so many people affected because of your petty arguments.

Salem: Apricity...I'm sorry...

Apricity: I mean if you think about it, it was for the best that we ran away from both of you. If not, then Arcadia wouldn't exist.

Aurora: Hate to say it, but she's right.

Anastasia: Yes, the Kingdom we created wouldn't have existed and I wonder what would happened if we actually died. Would Arcadia and the Arcs exists?

Aurelia: It's best we don't think about it Girls. 

Apricity: I still don't know what to think about both of you. But for the sake of my Sisters, I'll try my best to get this Family back together. But this will take time, I still don't trust both of you, but I'm willing to throw away my hate for you just this once.

Ozpin: We understand.

As the Family continued their talks. Meanwhile in the lobby outside the Theatre.

Willow: So you made your decision?

Clover: Yeah, I'm leaving the Ace Ops as well as Atlas and heading Home to Arcadia. My place is there not Atlas.

Willow: I believe the same goes for me as well. Even if the SDC is irredeemable in the 4 Kingdoms, in Arcadia it's not.

Clover: What about your Family?