Kamen Rider Jaune 8-14

Kamen Rider Jaune - (Rider)
Jaune Radec - (Radec)
Juniper Team - (Halo)
Remnant's Guardians - (Destiny)
Jaune's Grand Order - (FGO)
Excalibur, Knight of Heroes - (MHA)
Jaune, Forever Red - (Sentai)
Jaune Titanfall - (Titanfall)
Brawnen Corporation - (Branwen)
Jaune, the Wild Card - (Persona)
Darth Jaune - (Darth)
The Arc's Gundams - (AOT)
Arcadians of Fodlan (Emblem)
Jaune, the Grand Clone Rebellion (Clone)

Jaune is in Vale right now doing a few errands. Many people stopped him to ask for a picture and his autograph. While Jaune was walking he was approached by a little girl.
Girl: Excuse me, but are you the Masked Rider?
Jaune: Why yes, little one.
Girl: I just want to say thank you for saving my papa. He told me he was out on a mission and you saved him. He wanted to say thank you that he was able to go home and see me again. So, thank you Masked Rider, you're my hero.
Jaune just smiled. After everything that happened he is very grateful that people see him as a hero and he hopes he can continue it. Inspiring people and giving them hope.
Jaune: Sougo, Tsukasa. Thank you.

Jeanne (Rider): Guess you really made a name for yourself, huh, Jaune.

Jaune (Rider): That I did, basically if I never got my transcripts revealed by Cardin, then I wouldn't be able to do a lot of good out there.

Ren: So basically, your transcripts being leaked for you is both a good and bad thing.

Jaune (Rider): Yup.

Jaune Anos: Indeed, when you look at all of us. When our transcripts got revealed it all led us to the path we now took to greatness, well except for a few where they took a path of evil.

Jaune (Darth) stays quiet, they haven't reached that part of his story, and they will be in for a surprise.

Meanwhile Dark Decade sees Jaune (Canon) be upset that this version already got to be a Hero quick, and looks to Jaune Anos. He nods, knowing he already prepared the necessary tools and powers for Jaune (Canon) to use and the lessons he will get from his counterparts.

The reason why this was only mentioned now is they just need to keep this away from Ozpin, god knows what he will do when he finds out about this.

Jaune walks back to Beacon he hears an all familiar voice in the distance.
Ruby: Blaaaaake!
Yang: Blaaaake!
The scene transitions to Ruby, Yang, and Weiss walking through town and calling in vain for their missing teammate.
Ruby: Blaaaaaaaake! Where aaaare yoooouuuu!?
Yang: Blake!
Ruby: Weiiiiss, you're not helping!
Weiss: Oh! You know what might be able to help? The police!
Ruby: Ugh, Weiss...
Weiss: It was just an idea!
Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.
Yang: Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.
Jaune scoffs.
Jaune: How hypocritical of you. You we were willing to hear her side of story. But when it comes to me. I'm the bad guy, Jaune scoffs. I guess all that smarts when to your breasts.

Yang (Rider): Hey, give us a break, Jaune! This was before you forgave us!!

Jaune (Rider): And seeing it again. It's very annoying to watch.

Qrow (Rider): Hate to say it Yang, but I would feel the same way. Compared to the kid over here, the only crime he ever did was fake his way to the Academy and lied to you about his skills, which isn't as bad as your friend over here who is part of a terrorist organization.

Roman (Rider): Hell, even before he arrived in Beacon. There are no doubt hundreds of Students that did the same thing as him but for nefarious purposes. You just got lucky.