Juniper Team Ch. 3-6

Nora: So we are going to the one where we are an awesome group of Spartans right?!

Dark Decade: Yup.

Nora: Yeah!! I can't Wait for us to kick names, take ass!!!

Ren: Nora.....

The Frigates arrived in Remnant as Juniper Team took in the view.
Jaune: It's been too long, since we last saw home.
Ren: It's only been a few years.
Pyrrha: Yeah but it felt like ages.

Clover: So if I recall these 4 have been at war with an genocidal alien race for like 27 years.

Winter: Yes, and the losses are devastating.

Dark Decade: From the info that I found about the Human-Covenant War. They had 800 Human Colonies and after the war they now have 72.

Summer: They lost that much?

Jaune Anos: Yes, the Covenant were merciless.

Nora: I'm just happy that Remnant is safe and out of Covenant reach.

Tai: And let's hope it stays that way.

Jaune: Yeah, anyways Nora, Pyrrha we're heading to a Pelican right now. We need to make contact with a Village in the Dragon Continent and see what we can do for them.
They both nod as the three Spartans geared up and head towards the Pelican. Once they were in the Hangar, Jaune calls out to an ODST.
Jaune: Sergeant
ODST: Sir.

Winter: So what are these ODSTs and how are they different from an average soldier?

Dark Decade: The Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST), informally referred to as Helljumpers, are an elite special operations component of the UNSC Marine Corps and the Corps' rapid reaction force specialized in transorbital support interdiction tactics. One of the primary special operations forces of the United Nations Space Command, the ODST are under the administrative and operational control of Naval Special Weapons.

Jaune Anos: Serving as the rapid reaction force of the UNSC Marine Corps, Orbital Drop Shock Troopers are distinguished by their unconventional method of deployment, known as "transorbital support interdiction", in which the troopers are dropped to the surface of a world aboard small, purpose-built deployment vehicles. This allows them to conduct a variety of missions against targets that more conventional forces cannot approach undetected. ODSTs—trained for any kind of landing operation—expect to arrive at a world with hellish conditions, only to enter incredibly difficult combat zones. Each ODST combat team specializes in a particular mission set, though they are expected to be flexible enough to adapt to any given situation. ODSTs are known for their unusual methods of insertion, dropping from orbit onto terrestrial environments. Often landing behind enemy lines, ODSTs are sometimes ordered to eliminate enemy units and clear a landing zone for the wave of troops that follow. ODSTs also operate as the primary special forces raiding unit of the Marines, deployed to tip the scales in a close battle, raid enemy bases, capture strategically valuable points, and eliminate high-value targets. Similar to their infantry counterparts, the ODSTs maintain units of varying strength aboard many UNSC vessels and installations. ODSTs may also occasionally serve as military police for UNSC installations.

Jaune: Once we cleared out any resistance, send a team of ODSTs and Marines to the Villages for protection duty.
ODST: Understood sir.
Pyrrha: We setting up camp?
Jaune: Yup, we need to establish an outpost in the lands. After that I'll send Ren and a battalion of Marines to the structure we discovered a long time ago. Pyrrha you'll remain in the outposts and oversee operations in our construction of the HQ. Nora will be my partner for the missions to eliminate any resistance in the land