Arcadians of Fodlan Ch. 3-7

Kamen Rider Jaune - (KR)
Jaune Radec - (Radec)
Juniper Team - (Halo)
Remnant's Guardians - (Destiny)
Jaune's Grand Order - (FGO)
Excalibur, Knight of Heroes - (MHA)
Jaune, Forever Red - (Sentai)
Jaune Titanfall - (Titanfall)
Brawnen Corporation - (BC)
Jaune, the Wild Card - (Persona)
Darth Jaune - (Darth)
The Arc's Gundams - (AOT)
Arcadians of Fodlan (FE)
Jaune, the Grand Clone Rebellion (Clone)

Jaune: Seriously out of all places, why the hell did they drop us in the middle of the fucking woods!?
Reaper: Shut up! If we get dropped off in a Village they would be suspicious of us!
Jaune: But we are in the middle of the woods Reaper, I highly doubt there will be someone even here, the only people we'll see here are Bandits or worse whatever creatures lurks in these forests.
Reaper: Just follow me, I think I have an idea on where we'll meet with some of the locals. Heard their's a Mercenary Group just by this path, hopefully we can try to ask them for info.
Jaune: And hope they won't question our outfits.
Reaper: Eh, these are fine. If we went in with our more advanced armor then there would be questions.
Sothis: But you still went with that outfit, Jaune looks more like he can pass off as a Mercenary, you on the otherhand.
Reaper: Quiet.

Jaune (FE): It's kinda funny now that I see it. I look like I can pose as some sort of foreigner in Fodlan, while you dear Reaper, look out of this world.

Reaper (Sitri): Shut up! This is the gear I wear on special missions. So of course I have to wear that!!

Sothis: 'The real reason why you wore that is to look cool and to how do they say it, troll the inhabitants'

Reaper (Sitri): 'Be Quiet!'

Jaune: Anyways, I think I see a house just a few meters from here. Hopefully they can help us find a way to the nearest Village and hopefully settle in.
Reaper: Yeah.
The two of them make their trek through the woods, when they were stopped in their tracks.
Jaune: From the noise, it sounds like their's a battle going on.
Reaper: Then let's go check it out.

Dimitri: So that's how you found us.

Reaper (Sitri): Yes, we heard sounds of people fighting and went to check it out. We wanted to use that as a way for the locals to help us with our mission.

Jeralt: And from what I can tell it worked.

Jaune (FE): Yup.

Jaune and Reaper rushed to the sounds of fighting and found that Bandits seem to be fighting with a group of people, from what Jaune pointed out, there outfits seem regal, meaning they are Nobles.
Jaune: Should we interfere?
Reaper stares at the fight and sees the three Nobles and......her.
Reaper: It's them, and if she's there then Jeralt is not far.
Sothis: Be cautious, as of right now I believe I havent given her the power of time. She has hasn't saved Edelgard yet.
Reaper: But it's this moment that started it all, and now it has us in the picture.
Sothis: But you know what events will play out, so it's our job to change it.

Byleth: Reaper, what events are you talking about?

Reaper (Sitri): You'll see it sooner or later. I don't need to explain it as the viewing will do it for us.

Rhea watches Reaper with her eyes narrowed.

Rhea: 'She is hiding the truth about who she really is. From what I can gather, she knows how important each of them plays in whatever events she has witnessed or seen'