Wedding Day

So it's three months later...Im still doing what I do with "Crybaby" but today is the wedding. I forgot to mention last time...I have a whole bae of my own. She's a real down home girl. She likes to ride horses, mud ride, race cars and etc. She's real fun, caring and outgoing. I know yall like well if she all that why you doing this snake s**t. Well, because I have time. Yep, that's the best answer. My lil' boo is all that but she a busy woman and I like to play while she's busy.

Anyhow it's the day of the wedding and of course bae is my plus one. I mean she wants to see bae in that tux. I look good. She walked in and all eyes where on her. That's that shit I like but don't get too friendly with them eyeballs. "Crybaby"  wanted one last slam dunk with ya boy before she walked down the aisle but im almost certain today wasn't the day so I left her on read. She probably gon be mad but I don't care. Im still not her man. We fall in line for the wedding to start and the braidsmaids look well dressed and so do the grooms. Real dapper shit. I got to walk down with "Crybaby's" sister. With all that ass. She's was fine too. My girl's eyes locked on us. She kind of jealous but not really because she knows she can have whoever she wants and so do I. Yet, I will still look at that a** regardless. I ain't touched it...yet.So we lined up, vows made,everyone cheering them on, "Crybaby" crying them crocodile tears, and Im just ready for the reception.

So, me and bae in the reception dancing having a good time. I'm kissing her by the dj booth. Then I see "Crybaby" giving me those eyes. Now, I can't give her the D tonight. Both our baes up in here so why the hell would she want to do this. My phone starts ringing. It's her texting talking bout "So that's why you didn't want that last rumble because you got you a lil bitch all up in my shit!" I just shook my head and left her on read. Now she was walking up
"Hi, I'm Jade. Thank you for coming to our wedding." She said to my girl. My girl smiled and replied "You're welcome you had my man looking good in that suit. Loved to see it and congrats on your marriage!" Jade looked at me with the most conniving look ever. "You talking about Kage? Girl we thought Kage was a whole playboy up out here. He don't never talk about dating nobody." Jade said laughing and walked off.

"So you just out here acting single?" My girl asked. "Look, Kali, it's not like that. Can we enjoy this moment." I told her. She stared at me for a minute then started back dancing. Jade knew exactly what she was doing. Why though? I'm not hers. We have sex then carry on with life. I was hoping tonight she would be on chill with that but I was wrong. She's always had to have her way.

My girl had to leave out to catch a flight. She handles business in and out the state and country. That shit is sexy to me. As the night grew later I found my self squared in by Jade. "So now that we are alone, let's play" "Naw, not on your wedding day!" "Fuck that better yet fuck me!" I'm steady trying to hold her off me but before I knew it my d**k was in her mouth. I couldn't mess up that wedding hair so I grabbed the back of her neck tight. She was eating that D like Pac-Man. She didn't give no f**ks. We are literally in a reception of several ppl and she's got me ducked off in a room swallowing my third leg. Ok, freak activated. I threw her against that wall slide them panties down...they were lace thongs at that. Yeaaa, I like that s**t. I started giving her that action with my hand over her mouth. She was f**king me back while her back was against the wall and legs wrapped around me. I see why she got that ring cuzzz gahhhdamn. We made it quick but damn it was so bomb. It was so sneaky.

Lathan, walked in right after we had gotten ourselves back to normal. Oh yea, Lathan is the groom. "Man yall get yall asses back out here. We're about to line dance. Bring those bottle of champagne with yall." He said leaving back out. The sad part is he trusted us so much he didn't even think to ask us why we were alone in here or anything close to that. I felt good and bad at the same time. "Crybaby" will do that to you. She kissed me on the cheek looking at me with those eyes of hers. She grabbed two champagne bottles and switched that sexy ass on out the door.

I ain't s**t right now but was I ever. Like I said before, I ain't initiate this. I could have said no, which I tried this time, but she knows how to get me. Now, I'm out here watching them dance across the floor. My man, Lathan, happy as f**k. He found his one and his one found my sex game. He's literally kissing my d**k right now and I feel so bad. I do have a conscience so I will make tonight our last time because it's plenty of freak nasty fish in the sea...right?