Ying and Yang

Sup! I'm Lynn. Yes, Angle and Lantahn's daughter. So, You've heard about everything in my parents and uncle's life but as the oldest kid of the pack let me tie up the loose ends.

I'm seventeen and a half now. I have two brothers now. My dad had a little boy, Maxwell, with his now wife Lovlee. He got it right this time. I really love Lovelee. She's a cool stepmother. My mom had a son,Bilal, with Daisun, my stepfather. He is a great stepfather too. I got to have four parents. Can you imagine the gifts growing up. I have two cousins by way of Kage and Jade. No, no, no they are not together but old habits die hard I guess. They need to just give in but yes they have two kids together. Of course the first born daughter, Azaria, turned out to be Kage's. Then they had her lil sister years later. Miss Sydney Blair, was a real daddy's girl. She was a handful just like Kage but they literally made the same kid again her and her sister look the same as when Azaria was that age. Azaria was more of chill kid growing up. We kind of grew up together. That's my lil road dawg there.  We were only two years apart. We also got to know Biyunka. That was Kali and Sampson's daughter. Kali came back home for holidays and yes her and Sampson are married. They have been married for years but they would come down for the holidays and it just so happened Kali became close with my Aunt Claudine so that's how we, well I met Biyunka. My aunt Claudine would send for me to come to New York during spring break and Biyunka and I met one of those times and she was the bomb dot come. We had so much fun in New York as young teens. We would even link up when she came down for the holidays.We were about two years apart too.

So let me run down the ages. Im 17 and a half. Azari is 15. Biyunka 15 in a half. Maxwell is 11. Bilal was 11 too. The youngest of us was Sydney Blair she was 5. Me and my cousins and friend have alot of history thanks to our parents and family all together. When I use to sit around growing up listening to the stories as grown folks gossiped, I would think to myself my whole family just crazy. Hopefully we grow up to be a little different than our parents. Maybe we will learn from their mistakes but then again maybe some of us will follow in their footsteps. People grow into the way they will be sometimes not by learned behavior but earned behavior, but I had later years to worry about all that.

My dad and mom do great parenting as they have always done. He is really a good husband and dad now. My mom is still very happy. She doesn't need to have anymore kids because her and Daisun are like rabbits. Ewww. Jade and Kage might as well just be together because my dad is happy and does not care. Once it was proved Kage was the father my dad pretty much was in complete peace and happily moved on and built with Lovelee. Kage and Jade have children that are ten years apart. They might as well just stop fighting it and be as one. I'm a teenager but I am very smart. My mom didn't raise me to be ignorant to anything. Im very well rounded for my age.

Overall, that's the story of how broken bonds and new bonds continued to build a family both close and extended. Life circumstances can end in various ways when it comes to blood, deception, sex and manipulation. Yet, it built a generation of children. Children who will grow up and possibly use the things their parents did as blueprints of things they shouldn't do. I love everyone dearly. I have grown to see that I will most likely be the glue among my siblings and cousins. I may have to be the glue in my mom's, dad's, and uncle's life but until I'm a little more older I'm going to continue to stay in a teenager's place and enjoy the great things going on in all our lives while I can. As we all know, young and old, there will always be Ying and Yang in the world.