Blood

I was soooo tired of having to be strong. Having to deal with other people's bullshit but the finally straw was the day that Lathan compared me to Jade. I may have swirled his brother but it was after the fact of us. I even held out months because I thought he would come to his senses and come back. But, once I saw he had made up his mind indefinitely. I did whay felt just fine to me. Only obligations I had at that point to Lathan was our child.

Yea, Kage left his slide ins here. He left those several months ago just to use it as a way to come over. I even told him I would leave them outside my door for him to come get but that was not good enough for him, so they just stayed under my sink. I forgot they were there. I was over Lathan and never anything but undert Kage, nothing serious. I just hate to be belittled and your whole wife is out here basically do what I am. She isn't prefect. She sure in hell wasn't better than me. I did fuck up on the Kage thing but yet again I tapped that a** first and like always she got my sloppy seconds. Still, I never should have did it. It bothered me  after awhile that I did it that's why I immediately cut it off. Kage doesn't care about anything but wrecking up lives. I guess it makes him feel good and nobody ever fucks him up. I'm really shocked about that too.

Nonetheless, besides that my life is in order now. No more Kage. Lathan is just a father to our child. I have no more secrets. Do I care I told Lathan about Jade and Kage? Nope! She would have done it to me because she feels entitled and if she can't have it all to herself, she's going to do anything for it to be. I was in a very health relationship with Daisun and he was not only good for me but Lynn too. I would never kick Lathan out the spot as the father he is. He may have been horrible at loving and caring about me but I see and feel the love he has for Lynn. I just feel if you're serious about being the man in my life you have to accept us as a package deal and Daisun did just that. He was an amazing man. He made me feel as if everything I did or went through was in preparation for him. For me to be the woman I needed and deserve to be, I had to heal me in order to love the next blessings in my life. For once I had, peace, love, and full control of my emotions. Life was good!

BDSM: Blood.Deception.Sex.Manipulation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें