Lost

I'm ten toes and four months down in this marriage of mine. I don't know what's wrong with me. When I lay with him I think about Kage and when I play around with Kage I enjoy myself but yet I feel so much guilt. I'm drawn to do what I've been doing constantly. I definitely don't love Kage. I'm obsessed with how he puts it down. Lathan is ok in the bed but not as rough as I need him to be. I get mine but it's just something else missing. I believe in filling my voide.

I haven't heard from Kage in months nor have I tried to reach out either. If it's like that I can let it be like that. Must be the Gemini in me but I can't lie that kind of treatment makes me go crazy yet I kind of like it. Lathan and I had enjoyed our honey moon and began getting our house in order. I guess it was time for me to cut out the bullshit I was doing anyway. I'm a warm yet cold hearted kind of woman. When I first met Lathan I wouldn't even give in to him but he was persistent and showered me with gifts and attention. I finally let my wall down and we began dating. Everything was going good until Kage walked through the door one day. It was like I was instantly drawn to his energy. I didn't go right in. I needed to get a feel for him. I didn't think things would get as deep as they eventually did. Lathan left us alone one day to go pick up his daughter and one thing lead to another. I have some regrets but when Kage is in me they all go away. Bad,huh? Yea, but sexual beings gon' be sexual.

Lathan sat in between my legs as he played his video games. I liked watching him play on Live. That was actually apart of our bonding time. I would sit my bare rabbit with my legs around him on his back as he played. He liked that kind of warmth on his back. Every now and then when a game was loading he would rub on my legs. His touches soothed me and that's one thing I adore about being with him. My phone began to ring. I looked down and is was Kage. What the fuck! He knows Lathan is home during the day.. You've been missing all this time but now you're calling. I ignored it although I wanted to answer. He texted right after and asked me if I was alone. I told him no, although he knew that. He didn't write back. He has that amazon bitch anyways.

I can't believe I even got jealous at my wedding about it. If she was even relevant I wouldn't be in the picture but then again he has been missing for months. Well I can't be mad. He is not mine but I'm so possessive. Lathan got up to go to the kitchen and kissed me on the cheek. He was so affectionate even when sex wasn't involved. Maybe I don't like a decent man. Maybe I'm not use to having one. I'm too beautiful to be out here acting ugly yet ugly makes the world go around.

Lathan texted me back. "I need a session..."  I just chuckled under my breath at it. "Naw, you've been doing good without my sessions." He didn't like that. So he texted back and told me that I shouldn't care about nothing but what's going on between us when its going on. I didn't say anything back. He was right and since it wasn't going on for that long wasn't nothing else for me to say.

I hear a knock on the door. Lathan yelled and asked "Who is it?" He opened the door and standing there was Kage. I rolled my eyes. He looked good though. He sat down and picked up a controller for the game. He looked me dead in my eyes and smirked. This man was the fu**ing devil and he made me his spawn. I went back into me and Lathan's room. I wasn't sitting up there with them. This motherfucker texted me again. "Are you mad?" I ignored it. Literally sitting in our home and texting me. What was he trying to prove?

It was certain to me that I had to fight the temptation of him. If I didn't he would probably do something to ruin where I permanently  wanted to be. He had a woman and she would just have to be all he needed from here out. Besides I still had my girl on the side when I needed some outside activities. Yep, I do that too. I have a sexual appetite and mode that's complex. If I see it, if I like it and I want it, I can get it. That's for anything man or woman. Why can't I have everything I want. I'm a very smooth criminal. Maybe one day I will be able to tame my temptations but it will just have to run it's course for now