F****k Shit

"Sunji, can we talk?" Ugh, it's Jade again. "Can I come over?" She asked. "Sure,Jade." I agreed unenthusiastically. "Are you sure?" She asked. "Jade are you sure?" I asked back. Pregnant Jade is more extra than non-pregnant Jade. She always wants to talk now. She has more drama than a TV series. I'm not a damn therapist. I just have common sense. Something she is too old to not have.

She pulled up. She was just looking like that baby was beating her ass. It's probably the spawn of Satan's...Kage's. I tickled my ownself. Wooo! "Thank you for taking time to see me!" She said taking a sit on my couch. "Girl you just stop pressing that hair didn't you?" I asked. "I haven't felt like it. I'm tired and hungry all the time and I think Lathan is cheating so depressed too!" She started to tear up. "Oh girl your hair looks nice cheer up!" I was definitely not about to get into that Lathan conversation but no matter how I tried to avoid it she just kept at it. "I just never see him. I'm like in my 6th month and he is always gone even when he is not at work!" Tears where running down her face now. I went over and sat on the couch next to her. "Why you sad? You don't even know if your child is his or his brother's...don't you think this may be your karma?" "Well thanks, Sunji. I definitely feel worse now!" Those tears instantly cleared the fuck up. She is hilarious to me. Them crocodile tears don't phase me. How did she expect her dirt wasn't going to catch up with her. " Look, I keep it 100 with you from the jump. If you didn't want to hear the truth why'd you come to me?" "Because I need that right now. I love you for that!" I was like honey save that love. We're not going there. That's is wrap. It pretty much was never unwrapped.

" Well have you told Kage the baby might be his?" "Yes and he stopped even answering the phone for me." " Whay do you want him to keep answering for?" "Sunji, I am lonely, hormonal,  and of course pregnant!" "Oh yea, mmhmm, bite the bullet you use to be shooting." "I had reasons for everything I ever did!" " Jade hush! You really believe sleeping with that man's bother was a good deal. Really?" "Yep! Every second,  minute, hour and day I did it. That man had a whole baby on me and stepped out several times. He literally begged me to be his woman and I finally did. So, why can't all of this be his karma?" " You know what silly ass girl, you're your not acting like a grown ass woman. You're mad at the babymama for doing basically what you did. You're mad at Lathan for finally being his true self again and mad at that h*e Kage for keeping things the way he knows how...messy. You literally could have left his ass yet you married him, fucked his brother and basically got pregnant by both of them!" She started crying again. "Here, wipe them eyes because trust me you are going to need them tears later!" I said handing her a Kleenex. "You just don't give a damn. Can't you see me already hurting?" " Jade, babygirrrll, why should I? You got yourself into this. I hate to see it but at the same time I really have no sympathy or empathy for you!" "For you to be so fucking pretty  you really are a bitch, Sunji!" I Iaughed at her. I'll be that. Maybe she will stop coming to me with the sob stories because she can't see where she's the problem in all of her problems.

"Jade, our lil session is over. I have a date. I need to be downstairs in the next 25 mins." She got up from the couch. She was mad now. I really didn't care she needed a reality check. "A date huh?" "Yes, a date which is not your concern. You knew what it was. Unlike these men in your life,I never led you on." She rolled her eyes and got the stepping out my truthful household. I have a whole husband of my own and we are good. He knows I like a lil extra fruit on my plate and if they're worth it,  I let them come play with both of us. A happy husband and wife leads to a happy life. Would have never brought Jade home for us. Like I sad before, her heart is wired to her pu**y and that brain is a box of rocks. Amazingly beautiful girl but she needs some help on a mental level. That's out of my hands and something I don't have to deal with. It's date night and I am going to enjoy it. These h*es will never get it. The husband to wife dynamics don't even have to be that hard, deep and serious. Even as a wife they need to fall back and enjoy their personal space sometimes too. Be overly dependant of a man...never. I love my husband but if he ever got out of line about any of our marital guidelines he can be up out too. I mean it wouldn't be hard for me to bounce back even if I needed too...which I'm very positive I wouldn't.