Sunji

Sup. Who am I? I'm the one and only Sunji. I mind my business and stay out the way until summoned. I am what people call a free spirit. I like him, them, her, and you. Gender doesn't define or stop no boundary for me. I come, cum, and then go. I don't believe in being tied to anyone. I let that be known from the door. If you fall in love that's your problem not mine.

I worked evenings at the corporate office for Bell Co and nights as a Jazz club bartender. We handle property insurance, loans, and etc. at Bell Co. I met Jade there. She works on the 3rd floor. She caught my eye one day so I pushed up on her. I suppose she was flattered. She claimed I was her first lesbian experience but she didn't glide that mouth across me like it was. She liked to be tied up and punished. Little did she know I had so many gadgets. I hung her from my door one time and gave her a little razzle dazzle. When I say my "fungeon"  is nothing to play with, it's nothiiinng to play with. Jade could take pain very well. I had a spiked paddle that I would punish her with. It's like the more pain the better. She gets wetter and wetter. Seeing that arouses me. I would strap her as she swung back and forward in my black leather swing. Her hair swaying with every rock of the motion. If you don't cry a little, I'm not doing my job. Let's just say she cried every time from both pleasure and pain.

Jade was a beautiful girl but that mind and heart was all messed up. Her heart was attached to her pu**y and her mind attached to nothing it seemed. She was always telling me about how in love with me she was. I mean, look lady, I'm not interested in nothing but that monkey talk. She probably should have never gotten married. She still out here roaming. I don't understand how and her husband's brother and her continue to do what they do. I get it he's one fine specimen of a man who can lay that pipe stupendously but suga what the hell are you doing...you love him too?  She probably did. I would literally have to put my phone on do not disturb some nights from her blowing me up. I like to smoke my gunja and relax after a long day of work. I do not want to see nor sex her every night. You have a husband. Sex him or his brother sometimes.

Sad part is they are all in entanglements. Kage for instance is the "boyfriend" of one of the top real estate agents in the city, maybe even state.  She was a bad motherfucker. She was a thick tall glass of chocolate milk. She makes it clear all eyes should be on her when she walks into a room without even trying. Jade is soul tied to Kage and then you have Jade's husband playing blind to what's up under his nose. That might be because he has some secrets of his own. All three of them need family counseling. I rather get what I need and not build anything else. See people love so blindly but I refuse to. That may be why im out here free as a Jay bird.

It is rather amazing though. They are all tied into each other on such a close level they forget other things that's going on once they pull away from each other. Jade is currently pregnant with not a clue of who the dad may be. She got wreckless. Never let the rubber slide with that outside d**k. Let her tell it the rubber broke but knowing her she probably manifested it to. She talked about Kage more than her husband. She asked my advice and I told her to just be straight up with them both because at this point all the secrets need to be over. She plans to just be quiet. I stay out the way. I gave her the advice she asked for and left it alone. They may be brothers but they look nothing alike so good luck. I just want it to be known that I don't want no parts in the s**t show. Only met her in passing if any one asks.