Kage

Who is Kage? By now yall know I'm a ladies man. Might as well call me LL Cool Kage. Well I be up to no good. Being good is no fun. That ni**a Lathan be trying to Luther Vandross his way into some panties. All I got to do is show up and spark a lil mischievous conversation. Yea, I'm fu**ing Jade and so what. I'm f**king his babymama too. I care but not alot. That ni**a been smashing chicks I wanted since we were 16. My dad married his mom and I thought it would be cool to have a brother but naw them pretty ni**as use to be in and I haven't always been as handsome as I am now.    So, why shouldn't I be a good brother and reciprocate the favors. I'm definitely good for it.

My woman be out on business all the time livingme free to roam. I'm pretty sure looking how she looks she has a ni**a in every area code and that's fine by me. I strap up even with her. Catch me slipping never. Women are like assorted candies. You have alot to pick from. I liked a large arrangement of edibles. Jade spoke to my deviant side. Angel, his babymama, revved up my compassionate side. He probably should have married his babymama but ayyy I'm glad he didn't. My girl, on the other hand, she made a  man want to be a boss. I mean im a physical therapist but I wouldn't mind having my own lil business. Afterall, the ladies would be my best customers. What Gucci Mane say "Ima dog, Ima dog, Ima dog!". Yea, I am. I may settle down one day but if they keep throwing panties at me I'm gon catch them.

I will admit that while being a dog a** nigga or whatever them hurt baes call us, I grew a lil bit of heart. I was trying to have some play play on a get back level but that Angel she a tough piece. I love her attitude. She's curved in all the right place. Got a little extra sexy weight but I can bench press all of that. She's funny and intelligent on levels beyond what other women are thst I've met.. She's into her afrocentric healing type vibes. That shit is a big mood to me. I never met a woman who sages a room before she f**ks the socks of a man. She was a handful. My sexual appetite is off the chain but she has me beat. The first time I came through on her she took control of me. I wasn't use to that but I did not mind. Crazy part is sometimes I go over to she her just to see her and talk. I don't even have to f**k babygirl. I like being in her presence. It's kind of fucked up cuz she is my step brother's babymama. I mean if he wanted her he would have cuffed her. He always fell for those magazine pretty types the hardest though. I mean if I'm  not careful we may have the same babymama because although I stay strapped Angle makes a n**a want to say fuck that. She might have put your boy in a honey jar or something. Yea, I know about all that. Still, if it's her honey jar...I'm there. I mean I can leave Jade alone no problem she has a whole chick to lick up on anyway. Some chick from her job. I only know because she invited her into our sexcapades once. Anyway, back to who's important, my girl and Angel...one of them gon' catch this baby daddy stroke. Yea, you may leave but you'll see me forever type business. Showing up at 6 in the morning talking bout let me see my kid just so I can spend a lil time and get a lil mushu too. Yep, I'm toxic as f**k but sometimes the best feelings come with a lil twist of toxic. Besides, look at me, it's written all over me. They enter at their own risk. Hmmm!