Sex

Well let's just say my life went places I didn't see it going. I literally got back with my ex that stayed in New York. We had been seeing each other when I traveled here and there to work. He even went on a few business trips with me. I mean Ajani was amazing but I couldn't see myself being apart of the drug trade system forever with him. I tried to see it but nope. As far as Kage goes. He needs to be put in a cage. Once I found out he was with the wife and babymama. He was out of there for me. No explanation. I packed up my bags and moved right up to New York to be closer to Sampson. Kage blew me up for weeks. I fixed that though. I blocked, deleted,  and excommunicated everything tying him to me. Yes indeed.

Me and Sampson met when I was in college. I was a junior and he was a senior. We kind of never stayed out of touch but sometimes I would see him if I happened to be in the New York area. I was just going through alot one day while back in my old residence so he was the first person I called as always. He knew how to calm me and help me see things from a different aspect. He was always asking me to just come to New York. I hesitated because I did have feelings for Kage but apparently he forgot who he was f**king with. I just realized it was time to take that leap because when I needed a shoulder I always went to Sampson. When I needed an intelligent  laugh I always went to Sampson. It was Sampson, Sampson, Sampson. He was always apart of my life from the moment I met him. We didn't end on bad terms. Life just took us different direction and through our many trials and relationships we were there for each other so it only made sense to give us a try again.

I have been living here now for a month and a half. Things couldn't have been any sweeter. No, we do not live together but we do live in walking  distance. I got to of course continue  my job but with better perks. I'm satisfied and not always worrying about who's doing this or that. Best of all I get to have my man all to myself. I love touching on him. The way those dreads flow. How I get wrapped up in them when we make love. It's everything. His touch is like magic. I forgot how that felt. His kisses feel like Icyhot. Sends chills through my body. Then makes my heart warm. That  D was the one and only wonder of my world. The way that tongue glided across every ounce of my body. The way he looked me in my eyes as he did it and said my name. Whhheew chile! The slide of the ice cubes from his lips to my hips then in between my thighs. The way he slide his tongue against mine. It was just like I was floating in mid air when we made love. Not to mention, I love the taste of that meat shooter in my mouth. Long, hard, and ready. He could put it anywhere at anytime no matter the place. That's one thing we liked was thrill and adventure. I had missed that for so long. Well, never again, honey!

This time I know I got it right. He is the one probably always had been. We are like glue. We weren't together all the time but we always made time for each other one way or another. He owns his own business in luxury vehicles. All the top notch people from celebrities to moguls buy from him. He even puts me in positions where they do real estate deals with me. Yes, I do all kinds of real estate business from very big to small. I do it all across the board and of course, the world. Take it from me ladies drop your Kage and get a Sampson. Any man willing to make time for you when he is busier than the average man plus put you in positions to be a better more financially savvy and inclined you, you better jump at the opportunity. The Kages of your life are plenty but the Sampsons are one in a million. I'm glad I realized it when I did because I have never been better. Take the leap. Take the risk because sometimes that leap isn't a risk but instead one of the best lifestyle changes you'll need.