Deception

I have been going through a spiral since I found out my wife was sleeping with my brother. I didn't even say anything to her. I just became my old self again. I can't deal with shit like that. I wish I didn't know but now that I do, it's like fuck my marriage, fuck her, and fuck that baby that's probably Kage's. She didn't care. I know I did some fucked up stuff to her but I would have never slept with her sister big booty fine a**. Some stuff just be all the way out of line to me. My mom raised me right. I haven't always made the best choices but from the moment my mom and I moved in with Kage and his dad I felt whole. I didn't have a dad. He ran out on us when I was 5. I didn't have a brother or even a sister but grew up with Kage. We became close like we had the same blood running through our veins. That sort of killed a place in my heart that was built just for him. That s**t both hurt me and enraged me.

I didn't just go out and meet one new chick. I met Tati my lil dark chocolate exotic boo. Francesca my Carmel thick lil feisty thang and Lovlee my favorite out the three. They all gave me something different but Lovelee was really gorgeous both inside and out. She reminded me of Angel in some ways. I really messed that up when I think about it but life goes on. I know about her and Kage too. She was the one who told me everything. She was trying to spare my feelings but I came over one day to see Lynn. Sometimes Angel lets me see Lynn at her house for a few hours. Nothing fishy would go on because she was literally and heavily over my ass. I just so happen to go to the bathroom and needed to find tissue so I looked under the cabinet where she usually keeps it and saw Kage's custom made slide ins. Yea, that nigga was extra like that. So me and Angel got into it. I said some things I shouldn't have but when I compared her to Jade, she spilled all the beans and slapped fire from face. I swear I saw heaven for a minute.

Like that man literally sat up and talked mad shit about me to her. I couldn't even be mad at Angel, which I was for long awhile, but after I realized I was worse to her than anyone I ever fell in love with. Sometimes you have to keep it G with yourself. However, we have a child and I want actually both of them to be happy. My brother's a b**h but I haven't said anything to him either. My distance should be a clue. I do the essentials for Jade then I'm out. I tell her I picked up more shifts at work and we have work out of town for a few days. Don't really care if she thinks I'm lying. Kage calls and wants to hang but nigga you a snake and snakes get cut up. I rather not even deal with his ass. I just imagine me looking in his face and trying to knock his b**h ass out. Like, knock him into the ICU but I have so much to lose. I'm just going to see how long it takes them before they just come out and tell me themselves.

In the meantime I have three women who needs Daddy. My favorite of them all, Ms.Lovelee wants to go out of town this weekend and I'm going to take my lil bae. Then when I get back, Tati wants to go hang gliding and it's a date. Francesca is more complexed but that's cool. She liked shopping, dinner dates, and of course romantic night caps. I'm good for all that. I just have to take her a town over because with all that rotation in one day someone's bound to let my dog out the bag. I wasn't just ready for that. I still didn't give a f**k bout Jade at this time so me being gone most of the time will give her time to think over that h*e s**t she did. Hell she might still be doing it and she gon be living with Kage and his chick. They can play house, mother,  father and all that permanently because if Lovelee keeps making me feel this way aint no reconciliation only a big biiiggg divorce.