BM Drama

Yall have heard all about the love story of Jade and Lathan but what about the "babymama" So Lathan is this so-called good man now. Hmmph! He shows that Bratz doll looking b**ch around all over town. I'm not jealous or bitter. Sometimes it hurt because before her it was all Lathan and me. I put in three years of my life being everything he wanted then the moment Miss Prime Puss walks in, he forgets all this voluptuous bowl of delight over here. Well ok. I knew every time he pursued her. He laid in my bed playing with my head before he laid in hers. He'd live with whoever would take him in. That house they live in...not his. Yet, that's none of my business.

He just packed up one day and left. That was cool. I had begun to feel unwanted anyway. I didn't beg him to stay nor did I give a damn. His sex was at 6 to say the most. The only good thing about him is that he's affectionate. He's a charming affectionate liar. Even when he was gone he would find his way back into my arms. Everytime Miss Thang was out playing his game he was under me trying to get his ego stroked and that I did. I kept stroking it until I conceived his child. I figured he would be shocked or want me to get rid of it but he basically said he would handle everything else because he wanted his child. I really didn't want to deal with him anymore.  I felt a way because I was only still dealing with him to prove that I can have him when I wanted him. Now I'm basically in his life by way of our child. Ugh, the ghetto, and I take accountability on my part in that. Our child is a beautiful blessing though.

We co-parent very well because he knows it's nothing else to do between us. Yes, since I'm sure yall want to know, he still tries to get in where he fits in. I'm single but I don't want him. It's also my business who I deal with outside of our parental relationships. Although he's married I'm  pretty sure he would lose his s**t if he knew I started fu**ing with Kage anyway. It wasn't on no vengeful tip either. It was a month before I was dropping our baby and Kage approached me. He was talking about how Lathan was this and that. That's how I even know so much about him and wifey. I really wasn't trying to hear or care about it. That really wasn't my problem no more. I was more concerned by whybhe was telling me. If he wanted to fuck that's all he had to say. That bashing another man to do so ain't even needed with me. We grown and I do what feels good to my grown ass. Kage was fine fine and I wasn't obligated to no one. Then about four months after I had me and Lathan's child, Kage asked me out. We went on a few dates, laughed and a had few good conversations. He knew how to keep things out of Lathan's sight without it being Netflix and chill all the time too.Then after one date we did what grown folks come to do. A whole lot of f**king and when I tell you that man is a beast...he's Grade A certified in the bedroom. Yet, I'm still single and what would I look like making or try to make Lathan's step-brother my man. Ha, fun is fun to me.