Its Always Sum

When babymama and wife meet it can go one of two ways. Good or really bad. I was trying to figure out what Jade wanted to talk to me for. We barely say anything when her husssband sends her to pick up our child...yep all three of ours' child. Im not one of those bitter babymamas. She may be a nitwit but I don't get a bad vibe from her when it comes to my child. They always send her back in good conditions.

Anyway, I have been sitting in this diner for 25 mins now. Where is this b**ch? I went ahead an order me a steak salad and a Mimosa. Ahh, there she was walking through those pink stained glass doors. She looked a bit flushed. "Hey, angel..." she said as she sat down. I spoke back and took a sip out of my Mimosa. " I know you are probably wondering why I asked you here..." "I absolutely am..." I replied as I moved a coil from my fro out of my face. "Well, I'm expecting a child and I figured since our children will be siblings...I needed to touch bases with you." I took another sip out my Mimosa and siad, "Oh hun, that's unnecessary both our children will know each other and have a bond. I wouldn't deny them that." She took a drink out of her water. " It's not about that...I think you should stop seeing Kage. I don't want that to cause tension in the family." Jade said. I was like is this b**ch serious. " I'm not trying to offend you, Angel. I just know you all have something going on and I think it's bad for the well being of Lathan and our kids." I really could not believe this wanch was saying this to me. Liiikkkke, have you look in the mirror or in your p**y lately because I'm pretty sure that's one thing we have in common. Nonetheless she seems more pressed than me.

" So let me ask you this,Jade. How'd you find out?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "I mean Kage and I are practically family now. He does tell me things here and there." I smiled at her and took another bite of my sald. "Hmmkay, so you're telling me he told you we were seeing each other. That's funny because we are not." I said back to her. I could see her eyes glaze over. See what she should do is tell herself the same damn speech. You're married to the brother but fucking the other one. Yet I'm out here just having fun. What she should be worried about is if that child in her stomach is the right brother's. " I didn't mean to offended. If you say yall don't then I will just leave it be." I finished my Mimosa and replied to her, "You didn't. You do have a nice audacity but it doesn't bother me one bit. You probably should eat something hearty for the baby." She looked at me like I was shooting up heroin at the table. "Look, Angel, I know you are seeing and sleeping with Kage. That's your burden but woman to woman I just felt I could be the voice of reason." I nodded my head and asked the waitress for my tab. " See, Jade, there are eyes everywhere. The only differences in me and you is when the eyes lay upon me I don't try to hide. I live in my truths." I paid for my meal and left before she could say anything else.

That silly h*e isn't worried about saving the family. I am still a threat to her. I had one of her lil toys now the one she can't seem to own is slowly drifting off of her to me. Im not dickmatized enough to pull a stunt like that. Kage sees her in the basement of one of his homies crib and the meeting is brief. I see him on my terms for hours and not just to fuck or in private locations. I don't want to marry the man. I just think he is fine and worth the pleasure he gives. I do like the audacity of her. She can have them both if you ask me. She's a chess piece in the game...Im the clock. She's getting played all over the board while I'm in one set spot enjoying my time as it runs out. Yep, she had the wrong one but I kept my character.