Hot Girl S***t

I be trying to figure out why I'm even with Kage sometimes. Like, im not uppity but he definitely doesn't live up to my standards at times. Yet, I love him. He's good to me but yet sometimes I get the feeling he's up to something. Yep, I know he's up to something. What ol' girl said at the reception stuck with me. I mean has he seen me. Who gon' hide this. Who would want to. Plus I'm a well established business woman. I handle real estate properties all over the world. Not to be cocky, but im great catch because I cook, clean, and put it down in the love area.

I was enjoying myself in Jamaica at one of their Raggae spots. I definitely do enough traveling to fit in. I'm dancing feeling the beat and my hips vibrating to the beat. My ass bouncing naturally with no effort. My breast at attention as I control the dance floor with my moves. I was in my zone. I had, had a few drinks. I can enjoy myself solo dolo which makes me a bad motherfucker When I'm not in business suits I'm in my hotgirl attire. There are many phases to me. I'm own boss so I live like that too.

The sweat was beading off my body. I took a seat as the waitress brought me over a drink courtesy of this loc'ed gentleman at the bar. He was well dressed and looked like money. I have my own stacks yet I was impressed as he found his way to me. "Yuh wind gul!" He said as he sat across from me. I just smiled. It's so attractive, their accent. We chopped it for a minute before her invited me to his home. I was hesitant at first until the his Bently pulled up and he had a shofer. Impressed, yes, I was.

I slid inside the ride. I felt comfortable. I don't know if it was the drinks but I was extra mellow. He was rubbing my knee and smiling. His lips were beautiful. He was dark chocolate so his teeth were radiant. I loved how neat his locs were too. We pulled up to this big house sitting on about two acres. I was like well alright then. My Jim Carey came out. He escorted me through his home as I had a glass of champagne. I wanted to ask what he did but I'm pretty sure I won't even see the man again after tonight. I'm from here to there anyway. Besides, I got a man...maybe I do.

We sat in his room on his king sized canopy bed. The curtains around it were black silk. It was beautiful as the night air tunneled in. "Mi wa fi nyam yuh!" I knew exactly what that meant. I knew a few patois. He started  moving up my thigh with his hand. I slid away from him and he just smiled. He told me that he wanted to taste me and watch me sleep in his sheets because I was something like a goddess in his eyes. When I tell you he had me sold. Talk your s**t, my guy.

I let him slide down my shorts and then my undies. He nibbled the top of my p**y with a gentle kiss. He ran his finger down my thighs and spread my legs apart. He grabbed me by my neck as he ate my p**y. That was different for me but I liked it. He ran his fingers in and out of me as he caressed my pear with his whole mouth...no teeth. I could feel my juices flowing. He started speaking that Jamaican shit to me and I started moaning so loud. Was this nigga hexing this pu**y. The way I felt at that point it didn't even really matter.He could have it and put it in his hoodoo jar at this point.He'd go fast then slow. He'd swirl, slip and slide across my pear then kiss it with a suck attached. My toes were curling up. I was gripping the sheets. He was telling me to flow in his mouth. If he kept working my p**y like that I was gon' flow on his whole face. He took his finger out of my pu**y and slowly swiveled it into my back door as he continued to work on my pearl and before I new it my eyes rolled back and I shot all over his mouth and face. He was licking those lips and shaking those locs. My juices flickering off of them. He had an insatiable appetite because he did me like that three more times. The man was a succubus. I was drained. I easily fell asleep. He sat in a corner slanted across from the bed and watched me fall asleep in his silk sheets as the moon glistened across my skin. He really wanted to eat me and watch me sleep. I was done for. I tried to go to the bathroom and like a baby deer my legs buckled. I was like oh my Lord. I've lost feelings in my legs but I got myself together.

The next day I was on my flight back. Ajani had me escorted there. Oh yea, Ajani is his name by the way. I did not know what the man did for a living but he had clout in his area. It's was interesting. As I got out of the truck to head to my flight,he handed me a stack of 20s and 100s mixed together. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "It nuttin...cum back tuh si mi!" I tried to give it back but he strongly insisted for me to keep it. He closed the door and rolled the window up on me with a smile as he rode off so I couldn't give the money back.. It almost made me feel far less bad for what I had did behind Kage's back. Oh, well it's not like Kage is the best man alive. Afterall, he sleeps with his own friend's, now, wife. Yet, he doesn't even know I've been hype to the lil situation. I just let a man be a man till he burns his ownself out...his poor behaviors has nothing to do with how I move because when I move I move strategically and he is gon' feel it,ha!