It Is what It Is

Wheeew. I'm tired. I have been busy busy. I had conferences and business trades like crazy not to mention pit stopping back in Jamaica here in there to see Ajani. I was home now so it was back to basics. My flight got in at about 10am. I had Kage come pick me up and take me to my home. He looke very replenished. Wooo Lawd, he was just so fine. He wasn't worth the dick in his pants, nevermind scratch that from the record, but it was something about him more than just the physical. Im jetlag so maybe that's it.

"Damn Rouge, you look better and better every time you go away and come back. You a bad one!" Kage said to me as I got into the car. He was heavy on the compliments."So how have things been going since I have been gone?" He glared out the windshield as he answered me. "Shiiddd, same ol same. Work, rest and talking to you....more like missing!" I looked upside his head and said, "Mmmhmm!". When we pulled up to my house the steps were lined up with roses and balloons saying welcome home. "Did you do this?" My eyes were big. " Yea baby...I missed you...I don't just be trying to gas you!" He said with that sexy ass smile. I hopped out the car and ran up my steps. He came behind me. I gave him one of the biggest hugs and kisses I have given him in a while.

We could barely wait to get in the house before we started taking off each others clothes. "Boy you gon make me cook that seven course dinner!" I said as he was kissing on my neck. We made our way up the stairs to my room. "How much you miss me baby?" "Mmm, I'm about to show you baby!" He threw me over my chair that faced the window. He started drilling me slow from the back. He kissed me on the center of my back moving up slowly with his tongue as he worked that magic he had. We moved to the bed. I gave him some sloppy toppy. He liked it full of slob and all over the place. I realized he started f**king me without  rubber. That was unusual but I didn't care I was full proof. I take my pill actively so bring it on. We were all over that room causing doom. He liked being rough but I only need a little bit of that. He had me drizzling down my legs. I needed a shower.

Once we got out the shower we laid in the bed and watched TV. I loved to be curled up under my man. Hell, most times I'm always on the run but now I have two weeks off and I'm  ready for all that action. " Baby, why no rubber this time?" "I was just showing you how much I miss you. We don't need that anymore. If you mine, you mine." Yea, whatever. He was trying to keep up with Lathan. Nope, I'm not ready to slow down and be a mom. He can keep trying but it is not going to happen. It sounds good but still I'm not ready. I did say I was going to make him that seven course dinner so I hopped to it. He liked to eat good and so did I. I fall through on my promises even the smallest ones.

Kage better enjoy me for this week because next week it's back to Jamaica with Ajani. They get a week a piece. I handle my men like I have my business on a routine.I figured out what he does and although I'm not a fan of it. I am, however, a fan of his. He's a big drug lord. Been one for years according to him. I just loved our time together though. That accent was everything. That  body and those lips where another beautiful story. I had become rather cozy with Ajani. He was always showering me with gifts even though I told him I didn't need all of that but he refused to stop. Another thing, I thought his head was amazing but that dick was outstanding. Yep, he eventually broke me off a piece of that Jamaican Kit-Kat bar. The best thing about it was he wanted to pleasure me. I didn't have to do a thing but be there but I insisted to pleasure him back. He liked to give it to me to island music and that was a big mood for me. He always kept the rhythm with the music. Well shit, look at me in the kitchen cooking dinner having flashbacks of my other bae. He might possibly be my husband. I may just be fooling myself. One thing for sure, Kage is not the marrying type. He might be when he's 50 but not right now