Chapter 1

I heard my alarm blaring very loudly through my room. I lazily picked up my phone, shut the alarm off, and looked through my notifications.

1 text from EdGaR

I opened my messages and read the text.

                                   EdGaR

————————————————————————————

Hey, text me when you get up.

                                   Hey! Just got up. What do you need?

______________________________________________

I didn't expect him to reply right away so I rolled out of bed and got ready to get in the shower. I needed to film for my YouTube channel so I picked out something cute but casual from my wardrobe. A white cropped shirt with some black leggings. I jumped in the shower and washed up. When I got out I got dressed and sat down at my vanity to sort out my hair and put makeup on. After I was done brushing my hair my phone rang.

Incoming call from EdGaR

I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Ethan. What's up?" I said.

"Hey! I have good news." He said in an excited tone.

"Ooo, spill!" I replied.

"WE WON SANREMO! WE'RE GOING TO EUROVISION!!" Ethan almost screamed into the phone. I was very glad I didn't have my phone up to my ear.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"THANK YOU!"

We ended up talking for a bit longer before he asked me to do him and his band a favor. 

"Are you free today? We need a second opinion and Leo isn't here." Ethan said.

"You mean I can go see you? And meet the band?" I said. I've seen the band at concerts and other times they've performed at Sanremo, but I barely know them.

"Yes! You'll meet everyone and I'll give you a tour."

"I'll be on my way in about an hour. I'm so excited!"

I ended the call with Ethan and decided not to film today. I felt a bit guilty so I posted on the community tab that I was going live on my Twitch. Might as well do something for the viewers. I set up my camera and laptop by my vanity. I started my stream and waited for people to join. I didn't expect a huge amount of fans to watch as it was pretty early in the morning. 

I saw people starting to join. "Hey everyone!" I said in English.

I saw a rush of greetings in the chat. I carried on with my stream while doing my makeup. Eventually I put on some of Måneskin's songs on in the background to get myself hyped up. I knew I would probably get copyrighted for it but at that moment I didn't care. I started talking about what was going on and why I wasn't filming and everyone in the chat was going crazy. Most of them knew that I was Ethan's little sister, but the fact that I was going to spend time with the band was driving my fans crazy. I was close to done with my makeup and I had to leave soon, so I ended the stream and added the finishing touches. I grabbed my keys and headed out, locking my door behind me.

Ethan sent me the address and I put it into my GPS. I followed the directions until I pulled up to this beautiful house. I knew that the band was rich but this looked like a luxurious house! I turned off my car and made my way up to front door.