Chapter 2

I woke up a lot earlier that I expected. When I looked over at my window it looked like the sun was only starting to rise. I looked at my clock and it read 6:48 a.m. I felt well rested for once in my life so I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I got home around 9:30 the night before and went straight to bed. I didn't even take my makeup off. I never do that! I got out my makeup remover and a flat cotton ball and started to remove the products off of my face. When I was done I used my usual cleanser and put moisturizer on. I went to sit at my vanity and started on my hair. I brushed it out and put it in a low messy bun. With my pajamas still on, I grabbed my laptop and made my way into the kitchen. I wasn't very hungry so I grabbed a glass of water and dairy free yogurt, as I was deathly allergic to milk. My family thought I was just lactose intolerant. Nope, straight up allergic to it. 

I opened my laptop and pulled up the stream from yesterday. I took certain bits and pieces to throw into a video. I always did little recap videos from my streams. I thought about making a live channel where I would just post the streams but there was really no point in my mind. As I was editing, I finished up my breakfast and decided to take a break. I checked the clock on my phone. It read 8:07. I closed my laptop and curled up on the couch. I turned on Netflix and started watching who knows what.

About 15 minute later, my phone buzzed.

                                             EdGaR

————————————————————————————-

Do you want to meet us for lunch                                                                        at the new restaurant that opened?

                                                                                 Yea, I'll be there.

—————————————————————————————-

I responded to him and turned the tv off. I headed back to my bathroom and showered. After I was done I picked out my outfit. I took out a pair of flare jeans, a black belt, and an AC/DC band t-shirt. I put on my clothes and redid my hair to look at least decent enough to let it down. I grabbed my keys and headed to the restaurant. Naturally, because I was totally the nicest person you could ever meet, I got a table for five and sat down. The waitress for our table came over and asked if I could order drinks. I didn't know what everyone else would want, even though I greatly considered ordering them some obscure drink that no one had ever heard of to mess with them, so I only ordered a water for me and sprite for Ethan. 

Soon enough, the four walked in and I waved them over.

"Hey!" I greeted them. They all responded with their 'hi's' and 'hello's'.

"I don't understand you Damiano." Vic stated.

"Okay well, I don't understand you, miss Victoria." Damiano responded.

"Why are you guys arguing now?" Thomas asked, unimpressed.

"Damiano thinks that basketball is superior to volleyball." Vic replied, shooting a playful glare at Damiano.

"It's because it is! It's a lot more fun to watch and play than volleyball." Damiano retorted.

"You've never even touched a volleyball" Thomas intervened.

"Shush" Damiano held his pointer finger up towards Thomas while death staring Vic.

They were arguing about that for probably the next 10 minutes before our waitress brought drinks for the other three and took our food orders.

"How do u live with that?" I asked Ethan.

"I ask myself that question every single day." Ethan said flatly.

"We're right here!" Vic and Damiano exclaimed in unison.

They were about to start bickering again before Ethan gave them both the 'don't you dare' look. He was always the mom friend of the group. They both shot another playful glare at each other and continued on with the main conversation. We got our food and it was pretty good. After we were done eating the lady brought us the check.

"I'll take that!" I said, standing up and taking the check from her hands. She left to go assist another table.

"Uh, no you're not." Said the three boys.

"What? It's not that much." I told them, trying to reason with them that I could pay it.

Damiano reached for the check. I tried swatting his hand away but while I was distracted, Thomas took it out of my hand. 

"340.89?! Yeah, you're not paying that amount." He said to me.

"Thom, I'm not broke-" I started.

"No, I'm paying for it. End of story." He cut me off.

I followed them home after Thomas payed and we left. We pulled into the driveway and Vic unlocked the door. 

"Hey Vivi?" Ethan called after we settled on the couch doing absolutely nothing.

"Hm" I hummed.

"Do you think you could help us with Eurovision?" Ethan asked. Damiano looked up at this.

"Really? I'd love to!" I excitedly replied.

"So you'll help us with the setup and everything?" Damiano almost stated instead of asked.

"I'll help you with anything from here on out. I like being around you guys." I said honestly.

The four of them smiled at me. But boy, did I underestimate the moments of the future.